Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ohohoh sheet

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hmmm, slightly worried. Thought I just had a bit of cystitis, but im a bit more worried because i've felt really feverish today, and last night (when it all started) i had an awful pain in my lower right hand side. Im worried cuz i was passing (quite) small bloodclots earlier (oh how attractive is this thread), and it was really bad... as in i needed the loo every time id just been (but i didnt need it - you just think you do). Im going to the doctors in the morning, but does anyone know the likeliness of it being chlamidia and there being a problem with my fallopian tubes? I had a termination 4 weeks ago (which most of you know anyway) and I should have come on my period in the past couple of days but i havent, and as i say i've felt slightly sick and feverish recently. Does anyone have an idea, or shall I just wait to see my doc tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    try drinking cramberry juice to get rid of the pee stuff.....
    i dnt really know what else to say here tho. hope every thing goes ok for you at the docs. keep us posted.
  • Options
    yeh i bought some from work today but it taste fucking awful. i put malibu in it but it hasnt helped much. im off to bed and i'll just have to wait to see the doctor tomorrow
  • Options
    well, just got back from docs about half an hour ago, Im alright, it is just cystitis. Got some huge anti-biotics though, which is a bastard. three times a day!!
  • Options
    I'm on 4 a day so :p... Not for the same thing as you tho.
  • Options
    Cystitis can get really bad, i almost collapsed once when i had it because i didn't get antibiotics in time. Glad you've got it sorted now, but if you're worried about an STI, why not go and get tested?
  • Options
    i shouldnt have anything because i only sleep with my partner, and he's been the only person i've been with in the last two years, and vice versa, so I wouldnt have thought that i'd have got it, but i was worried cuz I know it can come from other things and it was just the pain involved was really shit. But i've been now and she had a feel of my stomach, think she thought it might have been something to do with the termination because i havent come on yet and have been quite feverish, but there's nothing there so i think i'll be alright. and anyway... GU clinics... *runs*