Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

menorca/ majorca

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
going to MAGALUF, no comments about destination please :rolleyes: ;) . does anyone know the status and penalties for weed and pills here? just some basic info about the law and availability. cheers

Comments

• Options
    If the area you are going to is in spain, im not sure if it is but weed should be easy enough to get and you should be okay as long as its not in large quanties as when we were in Barcelona my friend got found with some hash on him and nothing happened...not too sure about pills though, weren't offered them over in Barcelona, only got offered hash and cocaine.
  • Options
    be careful mate.
    Youll be able to get all sorts from the looky looky geezers, but they are so dodgy, if they see you dont know what you want, or dont seem to know your stuff, they'll knock you blind.

Treat them like idiots, thats how i did it.
    I often bought bud off them in ibiza and magaluf, and just go up to them ask how much it is, ask to look at it, and he'll say its a eighth when it blatently isnt, just tell him it's under, or not that good and you aint gonna pay for shit deals / shit weed, then when he tries to give you spiel either walk away, and go to another bloke, (theres literally hundreds) or tell him to reduce his price.

They work by intimidating people into buying shit deals, stand up to them and you'll be fine and get a decent deal
    Act like you dont know or your worried and youll be knocked blind
  • Options
    rob is right, there are alot of different men around selling stuff and some are very dodgy, me and my friend got ripped off in Barcelona,it was a stupid thing, we had been stoned from earlier that day and went in search of more and found a man offering us a lump of "hashish" worth about 30 or 40 euro for 20euro, being the idiots we were we went and bought it off him.....we looked at it and found it to be a piece of wood which was tightly wrapped up in plastic :eek: we had been warned by a different dealer on the street not to go near him but we never listened.
  • Options
    The Spanish police have a reputation for not being overtly concerned over personal drug use, however they also dont have the nicest reputation in Europe for their treatment of criminals.

So I would suggest that as long as you are smart about it, be careful and keep it low key your'll be fine. You just might get a bit of a beating if you start trouble thats all.
  • Options
    In my experience the spanish police are fine about personal use.....they had no problem at all with cannabis anyway, they just give my friend his consignment back, they were more concerned about harder drugs i think as we were offered cocaine and seen people taking heroin down street alleys.