Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

More Experience - Less Tickles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a theory that the more experienced you are in the bedroom department the less ticklish you become .. anyone wanna to confirm this?

I've noticed frisky girls don't tend to be ticklish (don't know about men never tried tickling one!!).

Maybe some of you can go home and test my theory out on your partner and report results!!

Comments

• Options
    So im not frisky :eek2:

Im ticklish, very ticklish especially my sides :p

I fink your theory is wrong :p
  • Options
    Im not all that experienced and im pretty ticklish. I dont think being ticklish and being experienced are in the same department. My boyfriend is pretty ticklish and very experienced.

personally, i think that theory is false.
  • Options
    In that case I'm not frisky and certainly have no experience!

:rolleyes:

I'm sooooooooooo ticklish :blush: it gets annoying after a while...
  • Options
    What a crap theory - everything tickles me & yet I have plentyy of experience.

How the hell'd you think that one up?
  • Options
    im very frisky and i am ticklish but i can control it. i can turn it off for a certain amount of time then i just cant hold it anymore, but usually the other person gets bored before then.
  • Options
    i definately disagree with that theory
  • Options
    Ticklish, and not experienced.

However, I don't know if that will change after I get to be experienced...
  • Options
    Nah, nothing to do with it - I'm quite experienced but ticklish as hell :crazyeyes

Can be bad when my girlfriend gently plays with my back - I have been known to have back spasms from ticklishness on certain areas!
  • Options
    Nah got nowt to do with it. I aint ticklish but thats from learning to control it when I was little and me family used to tickle me. Does come in handy though. Although depends on my mood whether I can hold it or not. Same with my fella, although then again maybe we proove the frisky thing right ;). Nah seriously It's got nowt to do with being frisky or not.
  • Options
    Originally posted by AndyW

Can be bad when my girlfriend gently plays with my back - I have been known to have back spasms from ticklishness on certain areas!

I know wat you mean i have little spasms on me stomach aswell!

Anyway back to the topic im very ticklish but then again im not experianced really!
  • Options
    I am "frisky" but in no way a male slag, but I am the most ticklish person I know