Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bisexuals relationships and sex laws???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

I'm a bi 17 yr old girl and my girlfriend broke up with me because she said the relationship was too "serious". But we'd been going out for 4 months!!! Now some friends tell me she's seeing this other girl, whom I hate even though I don't know her, and I'm so angry I wanna kill her!!! :mad: The thing is M said she wanted us to be best friends not girlfriends and me being soft hearted said yes. She also said that her and B are just friends and that she loves me. I don't believe that and I feel she's pissing me around. Two days ago we kissed in the school library and she went "Why did I just do that?" and I said "Becuase I miss you."
Now I recon she fucked this B lass while seeing me coz she's cheated TWICE before. I want her back but people are telling me to leave her well along coz she's trouble.

Another thing is she's 15 and I'm 17. I know. But can anyone tell me what the age laws for lesbian sex are coz I think its 16 and she says there is now limit and I don't want her mother finding out we fucked in her house coz she would put me away!!!

Please help!:nervous:

~Anya

Comments

• Options
    Well, im bi too, so i guess i should know this for definate, but i dont.

When i was 15 my gf was 19 and she was scared to sleep with me until i was 18 because she didnt want to get put away if anybody found out...

But, having said that, im pretty sure there are no laws, i know with a straight couple even foreplay is at the genral 16 age limit. But i dont think they even have a law regarding lesbian sex.
  • Options
    ANYA.... saw your AV angelina jolie yaaaaaaaay good taste girly!!! You can join in with CrazyRedEyes and myself in our Angelina Jolie obsessed club ;)
  • Options
    right... did research because im curious, but all the websites baffled me. So in going to say 16. There was such an outcry about Gay being 18 and Straight being 16 that for equalities sake gay is now 16 (unless that law hasnt been passed yet... god im so out of touch with news things) that 16 would also be the lesbian age of consent.
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Here's some info about the age of consent. If you look half way down you'll see that the law doesn't actually mention lesbian sex.

http://www.thesite.org/info/sex/other_sex_issues/whats_within_the_law.html

Hope this helps clear up the confusion,
    CB
  • Options
    Hey lil and CB,

Thanks for helping me out. It put my mind at rest! Angelina is the sexiest female alive!!! Show me tha club! lol :naughty: Mmmm...Angie.......
  • Options
    Yeah, I think she is too :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Anya
    Hey lil and CB,

Thanks for helping me out. It put my mind at rest! Angelina is the sexiest female alive!!! Show me tha club! lol :naughty: Mmmm...Angie.......

ooooh Can I join the club too, or is it girls only??
  • Options
    theres actually no set age of consent for lesbian sex :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by ClaireBear
    Here's some info about the age of consent. If you look half way down you'll see that the law doesn't actually mention lesbian sex.

You know why? Cause when laws were made about homosexuality during her reign, Queen Victoria flatly refused to believe that ladies did such things! :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    You know why? Cause when laws were made about homosexuality during her reign, Queen Victoria flatly refused to believe that ladies did such things! :lol:
    not even in her wildest opium fuelled dreams
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    I say that's blatent sexism :)
  • Options
    Sorry, the age of consent for 2 girls is 16. Google "age of consent" and you will find it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Sorry, the age of consent for 2 girls is 16. Google "age of consent" and you will find it.

yeah your right, there never used to be an age of consent, but recently (in the last year or whatever) im pretty sure they made an age of concent, to 16.
  • Options
    Oh nooooo!!!

Oh shite!

I hope that ain't true coz if her mum finds out we were sexing it downstairs while she was upstairs she'd want me put away.......:nervous:

*FOR THE LOVE OF GOD......NOOOOOO.....DON'T.......I'M TOO YOUNG.......TO....DIE......* :crying:

~Anya

P.S. Save me :(
  • Options
    why would she find out? unless ur ex tells her. and to be honnest at 15 i dnt think she will. dnt worry about it. if her mum does find out just say you didnt. she cant prove it.
  • Options
    Oops just amended that article ... to clarify, while the law doesn't really address lesbian sex, you must be 16 to legally consent to sex thus any sexual activity with under 16s can be seen as non-consensual and thus illegal.