Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

guys...!

ok, here we go again, guy troubles! lol...
i did this waitressin thing a while ago and met this guy-he's 23 and sooo gorgeous...
basically we got on reeeeally well ;) and i later found out he has a gf... i'm still seeing him but he's still gotta gf... does he really care about her?
it doesn't bother me that he has a gf and i wanna keep seeing him... but is it a good idea?? i really like him and he really likes me and says he wishes he didn't have a gf but has been with her quite a while.
i know it's wrong of both of us, but do you think i should just keep seeing him? he's the first guy in ages that i've actually liked! and he only lives 5 mins walk away!!! please reply xXx
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm, tricky business.

I think u can still see him ('cause he's the 1st guy ya liked in ages :)) but try not to go further than that. I mean, he may be a cutie and all but don't forget that he has a gf and hasn't left her ... yet and maybe never will.

It's always tricky with this kinda thing. If he leaves his gf, then and only then will ya be sure that he means what he says, that he really likes you.

Good luck!
  • Options
    how long has he been going out with this girl ?
    how old is she.
    and what are the chances of getting caught ?

if 1 and 3 are low ...keep doing it

but he's gonna have to make a choice at one point and if he doesnt choose you ....can you deal with it?
  • Options
    Keep in mind that if he eventually does leave her, and goes with you, what's stopping him from seeing ANOTHER girl behind YOUR back?
  • Options
    apparently he ent been with her long and we won't get caught...
    if he doesn't chose me, that's life eh!! :rolleyes: and zombie, that's exactly what i keep thinking...but i really do like him... if i get with him and he sees someone else, i guess what i dunno won't hurt me... :( but, i'd sit down and talk it over... xXx
  • Options
    Originally posted by __h0t_4_u__
    apparently he ent been with her long and we won't get caught...
    if he doesn't chose me, that's life eh!! :rolleyes: and zombie, that's exactly what i keep thinking...but i really do like him... if i get with him and he sees someone else, i guess what i dunno won't hurt me... :( but, i'd sit down and talk it over... xXx

Maybe you should ask around about him first?
  • Options
    how will that help??
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zombie
    Keep in mind that if he eventually does leave her, and goes with you, what's stopping him from seeing ANOTHER girl behind YOUR back?

:yes: that's what i always think. I personally wouldn't want to be with soemone that thought that little of his girlfriends doesn't sound like a very nice bloke, think how you'd feel if he did it to you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    :yes: that's what i always think. I personally wouldn't want to be with soemone that thought that little of his girlfriends doesn't sound like a very nice bloke, think how you'd feel if he did it to you.

Yeah. If he was a decent bloke and he wanted to be with you that much wouldn`t he just finish with her? Are you sure he doesn`t just want to have his cake and eat it too? Cause that`s what it sounds like to me.
  • Options
    what do i do to find out?? ask him??? xXx
  • Options
    what do i do to find out?? ask him??? xXx

Yeah, like he`s gonna tell you! Tell you what he thinks you want to hear more like.

If he`s seeing you and the other girl, he`s having his cake and eating it isn`t he? Otherwise if you were what he wanted he`d dump her.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    If he`s seeing you and the other girl, he`s having his cake and eating it isn`t he? Otherwise if you were what he wanted he`d dump her.

Exactly! Whilst he can get away with having 2 girls he's hardly going to finish with her for you is he? You're putting up with it which is making him think he can just have you both. I can't understand why you'd want someone who thinks that little of you.
  • Options
    thanks everyone...you've really helped...
    i'll talk to him asap and tell him it can't carry on... if that doesn't happen, i'll be back! lol xXx
  • Options
    Re: guys...!
    ok, here we go again, guy troubles! lol...
    i did this waitressin thing a while ago and met this guy-he's 23 and sooo gorgeous...
    basically we got on reeeeally well ;) and i later found out he has a gf... i'm still seeing him but he's still gotta gf... does he really care about her?
    it doesn't bother me that he has a gf and i wanna keep seeing him... but is it a good idea?? i really like him and he really likes me and says he wishes he didn't have a gf but has been with her quite a while.
    i know it's wrong of both of us, but do you think i should just keep seeing him? he's the first guy in ages that i've actually liked! and he only lives 5 mins walk away!!! please reply xXx

1. ain't nice to steal
    2. people who lose things may resort to violence
    3. if he wonders with his now gf, why won't he wonder from you

case solved. bye