Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What makes a girl a slag?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Any girls consider they are one......and are u happy about it?

What u guys think about them.....

Comments

• Options
    A girl who goes around shagging alot of people just for the fun of it is called a slut in my area but i dont see why girls are called that, males can go out and shag all the women of the day and they get a clap on the back.

I dont think theres anything wrong with sluts, just because they want to enjoy their sex life and have a bit of fun, so what.
  • Options
    I hate the word slag, slut is such a better word to use!
  • Options
    Slut is the word most people i know use...
  • Options
    I think a lot of it has to do with the attitude of the girl. One of my friends hasn't slept with that many men (only about 4), but she goes through "phases" of liking people and leading them on a bit, and then deciding she doesn't want them anymore. She is often regarded as a slut by others, despite the fact that she isn't sexually involved with most of the blokes shes interested in. Another friend of mine will basically get it on with anyone who tries it on with her because she can't say no, but because she admits shes a slut, people don't generally tend to call her one as much. Its all quite confusing.
  • Options
    slut is used where im from. a slut is someone who sleeps around, hoppin from one fella to te next.
  • Options
    I would consider a slag to be someone, either male or female, who uses guys/girls for sex. They have a one-night stand then hop on to the next one without caring, and without any respect for the guy/girl. Also, girls/guys who come on to you when they've already got boyfriends/girlfriends. There are a lot of them about, and sometimes it can be hard to tell the difference.
  • Options
    Yeh u just have to use the force to be able to distinguish them from everyone else.:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    Yeh u just have to use the force to be able to distinguish them from everyone else.:lol:

straight up on a skool nite
  • Options
    Lik everyone else id say slut but..

A girl is a 'slag' when she has slept with more blokes than the girl who is calling her a 'slag',

or

a girl is a 'slag' when she wont sleep with the bloke who is calling her a 'slag', but will sleep with his mates.

:rolleyes: thats the real reason girls get called that name. nothing to do with them genuinely sleeping with hundreds of random people.. just jealousy etc

if a girl wants to shag loads of blokes then bloody let her! i wouldnt call myself a slut, but if others called me a slut i wouldnt exactly give a shit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by almost_innocent
    Ibecause she admits shes a slut, people don't generally tend to call her one as much.

it's like that with people i know. if they admit they are a slut/slag, then people dont call them sluts/slags but if they make a big fuss when people call them slags/sluts and say they aint one, then people call them slags/sluts more than if there is someone else who is actually a slag/slut and admits to it.

does that make any sense at all?? God, I confuse myslef! :confused::)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    A girl who goes around shagging alot of people just for the fun of it is called a slut in my area but i dont see why girls are called that, males can go out and shag all the women of the day and they get a clap on the back.

You're so wrong...my cousin has had SO many girlfriends ..i reckon he's went out with and shagged every girl in town ..so he's started going out with all the girls in the next towns ...he fucks them and dumps them ....everyone hates him but when he chats up a girl ..no matter how much they're friends warn the girl ..he always succeeds ...he's a total asshole ...he's never had a clap on the back so bsbsbsbs
  • Options
    The girls must just fall at his knees literally :p
    Well in my town if a friend got alot of shags in a night then he would be talked about but not in a bad way.
  • Options
    My ex-girlfriend is a slag.

Why? She was with me a just over a year, and for 6 months or so cheated on me several times a month behind my back.
  • Options
    OK .. so what is a slapper then ... is it the same thing?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    A slut is someone who sleeps around, hoppin from one fella to te next.

Just like some seaman:p
    To me, it's a bint that gets around and doesn't care. (You'll find if you dig deep enough that a lot of sluts are just looking to be loved but see sex as some form of love, but alas, that love doesn't last so they keep on fucking till they find it. Which they most likely wont, because by the time they meet a "nice guy" they've been called a slut so many times it's sunk in, and they then believe that they aren't good enough to have a "nice guy" bf so they fuck his mate):p
    What u guys think about them.....
    I think there A'okay in my book :thumb: As long as my daughter (if I had one) doesn't turn out to be one:yeees:
  • Options
    I would class a slut as someone who cheats behind their partners back or deliberately has sex with someone when they know they have a partner

As for being called a slut for just having an active sex life then I would say its just a jealousy thing going on, i.e the person is better looking or has more confidence. As long as no-ones getting hurt and its safe then whats the problem
  • Options
    considering i have only ever slept with my boyfriend,(but have done about 3 other sexual things with boys who i have been going out with)i get called a slut by him,i know i did cheat on him not so long ago but i came clean to him and were going good again(getting there)
    i think alot of girls will call you a slut coz there jealous that you get more attention from boys,i used to hang about with boys at academy not the boys that go out and shag real nice people and i got called a slag slut whore the lot, but its all bout first impressions lot o ppl jus dont like to get to know who for who you go bout we.
    its only a name i guess but its hard to lose it once youve bin tagged with it.
    but i think a slut is someone who just goes around looking for sex with any one and who leads fellas on to believe what they will be getting.most sluts just do one nite stands you cant really tag a girl who has slept with steady parters and theve jus dumpt her coz the loves lost.
    i think its horrible though and it shouldnt be used most men just think women are bits o meat they can play with every so often mainly coz how we are potraid in i media
    you ever see men posing semi naked everyday in a paper?
  • Options
    Originally posted by zonecrew
    I would class a slut as someone who cheats behind their partners back or deliberately has sex with someone when they know they have a partner

As for being called a slut for just having an active sex life then I would say its just a jealousy thing going on, i.e the person is better looking or has more confidence. As long as no-ones getting hurt and its safe then whats the problem

Zonecrew sums it up nicely. A women who is sexually active but not with a partner is fine to men, as they cannot possibly hurt another person's feelings.

Bit when a girl sleeps or has a sexual experiance with another person whilst in a realationship could be classed as one. A slut to me is someone who cheats its that simple
  • Options
    Originally posted by ±Lover±
    , i think my problem is i cant say no. I mean up untill i was about 15 (im 17 now) i was really weird and looked a right state but then one day i suddenly changed the way i looked and my personaltly for the better and i wasnt (and still aint) use to men coming on to me really so i sort of felt like an ugly duckling which turned into a swan. I think i have to be gratefull if a guy wants to sleep with me, but i gotta stop thinking like that cos i know im worth more now (wel i hope i am!)
    ahh well.
    ~XXX~
    I think thats very sad in a way, and i can relate to it, being as i used to feel like that too. I didnt really `blossom` till i was about 16 and i was so overwhelmed if i got any male attention i just revelled in it. It wasnt too bad as i got a long term boyfriend, but when i finished with him i went a bit mad, and i also didnt feel like i knew how to say no- i kind of felt like it would be rude to say no - sounds stupid to say it now, I even slept with a few people i didnt even really fancy, and needless to say it was crap sex. +lover+ you really are worth more than that, just like I am, you ARE allowed to say no, and to be honest, people will probably think more of you if they dont feel they can just use you when they feel like it, and more to the point, youll feel better about yourself.
  • Options
    wat makes a girl a slag? other girls calling them a slag thats wat!!!

men like finding women who are easier (only to a certain extent of course) but other women call them for it !!!
  • Options
    im not a slag, i know im not but i am a bit of a tart. i were clothes that show off my tits, i flirt like made with lots of people, ive pulled almost everyone in my group of mates at the pub, but i dnt sleep around, i used to get called a slag cos i was constantly trying to fuck my ex b/f paddy. it worked but i stopped that game. sex didnt used to mean much to me (cos it was all so shit) but now with my current partner im well happy in the bedroom, but people still see me as a slag, not that i care.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    im not a slag, i know im not but i am a bit of a tart. i were clothes that show off my tits, i flirt like made with lots of people, ive pulled almost everyone in my group of mates at the pub, but i dnt sleep around, i used to get called a slag cos i was constantly trying to fuck my ex b/f paddy. it worked but he was a pants shag so i stopped that game. sex didnt used to mean much to me (cos it was all so shit) but now with my current partner im well happy in the bedroom, but people still see me as a slag, not that i care.

:yes: *claps*
  • Options
    well i guess i'm what you'd call a slut, except i don't know anyone who'd ever call me that. People that call girls sluts are normally jealous, cut or bitter, and just pathetic really. So I prefer a shag to a relationship, GET OVER IT!
    Some of us are too paranoid to be in serious relationships!
    /craziness
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    well i guess i'm what you'd call a slut, except i don't know anyone who'd ever call me that. People that call girls sluts are normally jealous, cut or bitter, and just pathetic really. So I prefer a shag to a relationship, GET OVER IT!
    Some of us are too paranoid to be in serious relationships!
    /craziness

lol!:lol: you make me chuckle you do!

yeah, I agree babes,........"some of us can't seem to get anymore than a shag anyways.................don't blame it on us! We just sexy ladyeeeees!" lol! :lol:

so....no wedding bells for you and your lady friend then? :rolleyes: :p:D:)

:flirt:
  • Options
    wedding? :nervous:

did someone just say c..c......c.........commitment

*runs and hides*
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    wedding? :nervous:

did someone just say c..c......c.........commitment

*runs and hides*

lol!:lol:
  • Options
    I dont think a girl is classed as a slut or a slag by her tally of shags shes had i think the reason she is called a slag is because the people who call her a slag are jealous that she can get men (or women in some cases) and they themselves cant. I have been called a slag and a slut but this is usually just in the case of an argument i was having with someone at the time not by the maount of men i have slept with (which is only a small number). So a slag or a slut is what you make of a person....meaning there is no definition of one.

Antalya xxx :wave:
  • Options
    I agree wit Antalya!!! I've had about 8-10 men (NOT ALL FULL SEX) and 3 women and people associate sex with me but I'm not a slag. I want to know the person before we fuck and I always use protection.

Besides men go with loads of girls and don't get called but women go with 3-4 guys and she becomes a whore!!! Come on WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING LOGIC???? :impissed:

~Anya
  • Options
    To me a slag/slut is a girl who sleeps around a lot without taking any real precautions and basically going with anyone who'll have her.

Usually the kind of girl who's a slag (in my experience) is an ugly/average looking girl who wants to feel wanted and uses sex as a way to get it.

If I see one now I steer well clear :)
  • Options
    Why is a slag a bad thing?? If your not intentionally hurting someone and ya take precautions, then there shouldnt be a problem!! Its something natural, that feels good!! Are people just jealous?? I dont see why it should effect the way people perceive each other, or atleast why does it give a bad view of each other :confused: Why do people who brand each other this term, take an interest in you anyway?? Maybe something is missing from there lives? If you respect yourself, in whatever way you choose and are happy with yourself, f*** what anyone else thinks and go have a good time!! You are only here once so live it the best way which suits :D