Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What Race Would You Like To Try?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a friend who loves Japanese Girls, so much so he's taken Japanese Language Courses and Chats to Japanese Girls over the Internet and even recently got a cheap courier flight to Tokoyo to meet up with one of the girls he met on the internet.

Is there a race other then your own that you wish to try? And if you have already were there any differences?

Comments

• Options
    Someone Italian maybe? Although that's not really a race, is it? I have a bloke i work with who is obsessed with Japanese girls as well! Bless.
  • Options
    I would love a brazilian woman..latina :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Luce
    Someone Italian maybe? Although that's not really a race, is it? I have a bloke i work with who is obsessed with Japanese girls as well! Bless.

I guess Italian could be considered a race ... although North and South Italians look very different - I think the ones in the south mainly have jet black hair and olive skin.

We used to have a half German - Half Hungarian girl in our office and she was well frisky ... used to pull loads of men (not from our office) .. although one day she made the mistake of telling one of the guys she had a sexy dream about him ... he then kept teasing everytime he saw her

... "did you dream about me last night ?? .."

I also had a friend who loved black girls .. he basically said he liked them because they just don't quit!!

Don't know if this is true but I did notice on trips to Africa the girls there behaved more like you'd expect men to .. they did the chasing and would approach the men in the nightclubs and go up to guys and ask them for their phone number .. made a nice change although some were really pushy.

Plus I notice a lot of black guys in nightclubs hang out on the dance floor in nightclubs and approach the women for a bump and grind or a snog ... they just seem less shy then the other guys and less phased if they get rejected by the girls.

I think a lot of the girls get turned on by this extra confidence??
  • Options
    i wouldnt mind a go at a latina or a mediterrainen(sp?) girl, they r fuckin hot!:D :naughty:
  • Options
    Yeah Japanese birds are fit. The only sorta birds I like to go for if poss is Mediterranean women. :yes: :yum: :yes: :yum:
  • Options
    Wouldn't go for anything else other than the Mediterranean ones, so fit...
  • Options
    I know a lad who loves black women. He came into the pub a few months ago announcing he had a black girlfriend...it turned out to be my mate from college. The only problem is he's always talking about what they do in bed (and everywhere else), do i really want to know!!!
    My other mates boyfriend is half Italian, he's quite fit.
    Everyone says i look Spanish
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Yeah Japanese birds are fit. The only sorta birds I like to go for if poss is Mediterranean women. :yes: :yum: :yes: :yum:
    Ok, I like the look of Japanese and Chinese girls too. I think it's their rounder faces, and the shape of their eyes. Mind you, they tend to either be babes or mingers, there doesn't seem to be an inbetween.

As for the Mediteranean women.....
    13-greek-woman.jpg
    Erm, maybe not! :eek:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexy little thing
    I know a lad who loves black women. He came into the pub a few months ago announcing he had a black girlfriend...it turned out to be my mate from college. The only problem is he's always talking about what they do in bed (and everywhere else), do i really want to know!!!
    My other mates boyfriend is half Italian, he's quite fit.
    Everyone says i look Spanish

u wudnt be single by any chance?:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Ok, I like the look of Japanese and Chinese girls too. I think it's their rounder faces, and the shape of their eyes. Mind you, they tend to either be babes or mingers, there doesn't seem to be an inbetween.

Too true, I really like fit Japanese/Chinese birds, but there does seem to be far more mingers than babes. I have gone out with a half indian bird who was well fit, she was simialar to english birds, but did have a different fanny - was quite fleshy compared to English birds.
    I would love to have a black girl, reckon there pink pussies aginst their black skin is so sexy, but also I love their pouty lips (not too big) and deep brown eyes.

(Am watching sex change op. on T.V., guy is having his dick cut off, Oh Fucking Christ! This has to be the most painful T.V. programme I have ever seen!)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Good Riddance
    Too true, I really like fit Japanese/Chinese birds, but there does seem to be far more mingers than babes. I have gone out with a half indian bird who was well fit

Saw a girl in a club yesterday that I think was half Chinese and Half English, she had the features of a Oriental Girl in terms of shape of face, and nose but she had very white skin, blue eyes and light coloured hair ... Some guy was trying all night to chat her up .. poor girl didn't seem interested!!
  • Options
    *has a Chinese girlfriend* ;)
  • Options
    Re: What Race Would You Like To Try?
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer

Is there a race other then your own that you wish to try? And if you have already were there any differences?

that question is just wrong, in so many ways. you dont try a race.
  • Options
    Always had a thing for Asian and Oriental women but whatever is available is usually ok. :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: What Race Would You Like To Try?
    Originally posted by lil_minx

i agree wiv u
  • Options
    i would like to try a jap , deffinately:naughty: , but i wouldnt learn there language :no:
  • Options
    Re: Re: What Race Would You Like To Try?
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    No, it's not. Geesss some people are far too PC! He worded the question as best he could. I doubt anyone really took offence to it.

Why shouldn't you experiment with other cultures? and there isn't anything wrong with him asking people to share there experience. It's how we learn!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    i would like to try a jap , deffinately:naughty: , but i wouldnt learn there language :no:

So u just wanna fuck them and go on about your business :lol:
  • Options
    orientals are nice :) i reckon the filipinio areas have the nicest women cos they tend to be a little more volumptious and ammaazzingly sexxeh (from past experince :D)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: What Race Would You Like To Try?
    Originally posted by Harmless
    No, it's not. Geesss some people are far too PC! He worded the question as best he could. I doubt anyone really took offence to it.

Why shouldn't you experiment with other cultures? and there isn't anything wrong with him asking people to share there experience. It's how we learn!

no, im not trying to say we shouldnt experiment with other races etc - im just saying that you dont 'try a race', that would be like sleeping with somebody because of their race just to see what its like. Sex is sex whether youre with somebody of a different race or not, the way you act in bed is down to personality not race.

Ive slept with a black bloke, he wasn too much fun in bed, but i dont think 'well ive tried that race and theyre crap in bed so i wont be doing that again'
  • Options
    well i've had a wide variety. I can't really think of any i haven't tried and want
  • Options
    Swedish girls
  • Options
    Swedish & French would be nice and there are some nice Oriental girlies :)
  • Options
    Mmmmm, a tall dark Italien would be very nice ;)

I'm half Australien so nought special bout me :( , but Latino girls are very sexy.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: What Race Would You Like To Try?

lil_minx, can see where you are coming from, but to say "try a race" isnt really all that bad. Same as you saying "ive tried shagging a guy with a big dick, dont like it, i will only go for guys with medium sized dicks".

God, if everybody was politically correct, think how much the world would suck.
  • Options
    Originally posted by **barbie**

Australien

*giggles*