Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dreams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have you ever dreamt that you killed someone? Killed them in cold blood? Killed someone and not felt any remorse?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Dreams
    Originally posted by fugue
    Have you ever dreamt that you killed someone? Killed them in cold blood? Killed someone and not felt any remorse?
    no.
  • Options
    Nope..

But I once dreamt that my friends let some guy rape me to get away from some place. He kidnapped us or something and we had to choose one of the people in our group if we wanted to get away.. and they choose me. I still feel awful when I think about it. =/ Can't sue the bastard either or be a bitch to those friends of mine. :p
  • Options
    ive killed myself
  • Options

yep all the time. often i kill a lot of innocent bystanders (ie: my friends) in order to get to them because they don't want me to kill him. but, i always kill just about everyone :) except one person, who i always just push away and i wont let them stop me but i wont hurt them.

i actually quite enjoyed killing him i think - but it's only a dream so :)
  • Options
    no I haven't, that would freak me out though! :eek2:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Dreams
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    yep all the time. often i kill a lot of innocent bystanders (ie: my friends) in order to get to them because they don't want me to kill him. but, i always kill just about everyone :) except one person, who i always just push away and i wont let them stop me but i wont hurt them.

i actually quite enjoyed killing him i think - but it's only a dream so :)

so.......................................aren't you freaked abit about that?:( :)
  • Options

you babes?:)
  • Options
    I had a mental dream last week about this guy I know who goes to St. Andrews uni. I was visiting him, and I ended up sleeping beside Prince William's bed, and I had to sneak out incase the Queen saw me.

That's totally irrelevant to the subject. No, I never dreamed about killing anyone. Ever.
  • Options
    Nope, but I have had plenty of dreams that have come true.
    Like a freaky amount, including one about Sept 11th months before it happened...
  • Options
    Originally posted by AndyW
    Like a freaky amount, including one about Sept 11th months before it happened...

hmmmmmmmmm,...........terror mares........mine didn't ever come true.........few!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by AndyW
    interesting. i have had around a dozen dreams through my life about earthquakes and the next day there has been a major one. it's never been a dream about a specific place so i don't see it in anyway as being a useful bit of extra sensory perception or anything. maybe i'm just sensetive to the rumblings of the earth or summat.
    i also will have a dream about someone i haven't seen for a long time and sure enough within a short time i bump into that person.
    many times i have done that one. it does make me wonder how much were all connected and how.
  • Options
    Yeah.

With the 9/11 one I didn't recognise where it was or anything, I just remember seeing horrible scenes including a very tall, thin building collapse and lots of people dying.

I remember having the view from the street and loads of dust everywhere and people & chaos.
    Imagine how freaky it was seeing those things on tv a matter of months afterwards :confused:

I also dream about significant people I'll meet and roughly what will happen...the only problem is the people are always faceless so I don't recognise them when I do meet them!
  • Options
    over the last few months i have had numerous dreams about china. nothing in my life as far as i can see should have influenced this. each time i'm involved in fighting and saving people but can't remember much more than that. guns explosions ...very war like but i'm on the side of right. i'm the only european.
  • Options
    I dreampt I beat the shit into someone I hate, but that's about it, I never killed anyone, but I might have knifed them or something, can't really remember, but there was no remorse.
  • Options
    I don't think I've ever had a dream where I've hurt anyone actually - definately never killed anyone. Actually I don't think I've ever had a dream about anyone dying either. Hmm.. :chin:
  • Options
    I had a dream that I was beating one of my best friends. I woke up feeling really, really scared and ashamed.
  • Options
    I once dreamt, rather graphically, that I shot one of my friends in the head at close range.

(Probably not one of the best ways to introduce myself, is it?)
  • Options
    Originally posted by leannemc
    I once dreamt, rather graphically, that I shot one of my friends in the head at close range.

(Probably not one of the best ways to introduce myself, is it?)
    don't worry about it, this place is full of psychos and nutters and wierdo's. does your mum know your in here talking to this lot?
    pssst ...i'm the only sane one.
  • Options

Nope, but i have dreamt that ive been killed a number of times either by one of my friends or because of one of my friends & they never appear to show remorse or regret or anything.
    I always wake up feeling really freaked out & i have been known to go in a mood with a friend because they 'killed' me, which is stupid i know :confused:
  • Options

Nope....i dont have dreams if ive been stoned a few hours before, its kinda wierd... but when i do have dreams i have happy dreams,i dont kill people in my dreams....thats telling us something if we do kill people in dreams....maybe that person is unhappy about their life and can't kill someone in real life so it happens in their dreams :eek2:
  • Options

in a way, i helped a radon person kill some one in a dream yep!!!!

kitty xxxx
  • Options
    Re: Re: Dreams
    Originally posted by Amie Butler
    you babes?:)

the other night i dreamt that i killed 3 people. One was a friend from the past, another her mother and i can't remember who the third was.
    I didn't enjoy killing them, but i didn't dislike it either. It just seemed right, natural. I hid their bodies and i didn't feel a thing. It didn't even occur to me that it could be wrong. A lot of horrible things happened in my dream but they all seemed normal to me so i didn't care.
    I was pretty freaked out when i woke up. It was so vivid, i can't get it out of my head.