Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

metal gear solid 3

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was watching a games program last night and they said on it that there is gonna be a metal gear solid 3 called something like solid snakes. hopefully as the other games have been good this one will be also :yes:

Comments

• Options
    Yes there is going to be a metal gear solid 3, saw it in a magazine a few weeks ago, check out their official site, search google or else the game website, thats if your interested enough.
  • Options
    do you no when it is coming out :confused:
  • Options
    I think its out in may 2004, thats a long time to wait.
  • Options
    Ahh Metal Gear Solid 3, here we go...

The new game is set in the jungle. You still play as Solid Snake (we think) and Raiden hasn't appeared in anything to do with the new game so far :). Actual story details so far are really sketchy but I seem to remember the game being linked to Vietnam in some way - can't say for definite cos I haven't seen the E3 video for ages.

Erm what else. It's got a very good GTA:VC reference in the E3 movie. The only indication of release in the video was when Snake grabs an enemy from behind, holds a knife to his throat and asks when it's released. The guard manages to get out "2004" or "late 2004" (can't remember which). Also the whole video I seem to remember was in Japanese still with English subtitles.

I present Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater E3 Trailer ---> Here! (from Gamesradar.com)