Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tickling!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
after reading diamond geezers thread bout tickling who here is ticklish?
And do you like being tickled?
Me girlfriend hates it!But i love it, well slow tickling anyway fast tickling under the armpits etc is just plain embarrasing when you have a fit!

Comments

• Options
    When someone tries to annoy you by tickling you if they know you have the tickles, then no i dont like that at all but i a girl was so sit closely and tickle gently while getting ready for action then theres no problem with that.
  • Options
    I love to be tickled all over except me feet & arms :D
  • Options
    I missed that thread..? :confused:

I hate when people tickle me, but it's fun to tickle other people lol (ok so I'm evil). Although I think you're right, slow tickling is nice, so long as it's bearable.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    I missed that thread..? :confused:

So did I but I think its because it might be in the sex forum somewhere and I dont visit there often. :angel:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    So did I but I think its because it might be in the sex forum somewhere and I dont visit there often. :angel:

Ohh that'll be why then. I don't go to the sex or relationships forums much..
  • Options
    Im only really ticklish in one place, and only one person knows where that one place is, but if i want to I respond to other places because if it happens it tends to be flirtily and so its a bit boring if i just sit there saying "im not ticklish".
  • Options
    I'm really ticklish, I scream when I'm being tickled.