Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

depressing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how depressing is this.....i was more sexually active at 14/15 than i am now (17) :(, i was in a 15 month relationship at that time and ive not had one since....but how depressing is it that i had more sexual stuff when i was that age than now, with none in between! :(

Comments

• Options
    People go threw these patches, have u been out though trying to find urself men or just wanting others to run after you?
  • Options
    ive had boyfriends since but they've only lasted a few weeks so nothing has happened!
  • Options
    Hmm, i'm kinda the same way. Personally, I've not been able to find someone i can be with over a long period of time. But then its usually always been people i've known for years that i've been with. I think meeting someone away from my group of friends would be a VERY wise idea...

Edited to make it more clear!
  • Options
    i havent had a g/f for over a year, but i aint complainin, i love it!:naughty::D
  • Options
    up until 9 days before my 18th, i'd never even kissed anyone.

now i have a bf and it's lovely :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    im sexually frustrated too. i havent had sex for a few months now. i miss sex. i want sex :(
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah, months here too. Sex required, women required!
  • Options
    my ex was meant to be comin round today for sum 'fun' but he never made it :mad: his mate got pulled over by the police and then sum more of his mates saw him (he cant tell them where he was going because its just our little thing, its easier that way) so in the end he never made it....dammit!
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    im sexually frustrated too. i havent had sex for a few months now. i miss sex. i want sex :(

come this way............
  • Options
    why isnt there more girls like little missy that want sex, tell me. do girls have a bigger sex drive when they are older other than say 17?:confused:
  • Options
    I haven't had sex for a month and i'm missing it like i'd miss a fucking eye! But i'm sure I didn't miss it this much when i'd only had it once or twice, aint it just the way that the more you get the more you want!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Well at least you're not a geek like me. Sitting in pubs on my own drinking whisky. Which basically sums up my life. But, hell, I ceased to care a long time ago. Groups, girlfriends, they're for other people. Normal people. And I'll never be like that. Because it's impossible.
  • Options
    hmph!

Well, being a bi femme, I haven't had sex with a man for just over six months but I know when I go to Italy a friend of mine is going to pump my brains out!!! And I haven't had sex with a beautiful female for about 2 months!!! She was the best sex ever...and the longest....and the most orgasms.....I LOVE MY SEX!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    why isnt there more girls like little missy that want sex, tell me. do girls have a bigger sex drive when they are older other than say 17?:confused:

Apparently women dont reach their sexual peak until they are around 30, but with men its when there around 18.
  • Options
    I know how you feel, I haven't gotten laid in 18 months o_O

My main problem is finding time to go and meet people, as I work full time, and I'm studying a uni degree at the same time :(