Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ribbed Condoms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'd say I am very experienced (sexually) but one thing I have never tried is a ribbed condom. Do they actually do anything for either person? how much different is it from a normal condom? Coz if it isnt that much different, i won't even bother, due to the fact that the last time I used a condom it felt like shagging a plastic bag (if you remember that thread :p)

Guys n Girls, give us your answers ;)

Editted to say DO'H because I left the poll out :(

Comments

• Options
    Re: Ribbed Condoms
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    Do they actually do anything for either person? how much different is it from a normal condom

I didn't think they felt any different at all to be honest, might aswell just stick to the normal ones ;)
  • Options
    When i first put a ribbed one on it didnt look different, i though i'd been skanked then i saw a load of really tiny tiny ribs at the base and thought thats going to make fuck all diference, i was correct!
  • Options
    The missus really loves it when I use one. She says she can really feel the ribs rubbing her ! :crazyeyes

Im not so keen, I know this sounds strange but because these's gaps between the ribbs, I find they tend to pinch the skin on my cock.

Have woken up some mornings after having used one and have little bruises on shaft of my cock ! :eek:

But if they make her happy .... who am I to complain ! :D
  • Options
    i tihnk they make fuck all difference, first time i seen one, i thought i had the wrong pack!:lol:
  • Options
    with normal ones i didn't notice any difference but one of my exe's got these super ribbed ones from a sex shop, they were great, but they don't seel them anymore because they aren't all that safe!
  • Options
    ribbies

Never make any difference to either of us when I've used them ...

Now ribbed dildos ... that's another matter!
  • Options
    ribbed dildo? i've seen em, but NEver used one, they scare me a little bit.
  • Options
    ooooooooooh you should try one, really you should ... maybe with a healthy blob of lube ... my gf has one and it drives her wild, I'm quite jealous of it in fact SOMETIMES I'm allowed to watch lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by rhinohorny
    ooooooooooh you should try one, really you should ... maybe with a healthy blob of lube ... my gf has one and it drives her wild, I'm quite jealous of it in fact SOMETIMES I'm allowed to watch lol

sweet!:D :lol:
  • Options
    sweet!

don't knock it ...