Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Item to bring back

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Every item of clothing goes out of fashion at some point in time. Which item that is considered presently unfashionable now, would you want to make fashionable again?

Some reason i'm thinking dungarees. When i was younger i used to think they were so cool.

Comments

• Options
    Dungarees rock, wear them if you want. I don't understand why you wouldn't just wear them anyway, who cares if they are in fashion or not?!
  • Options
    Bumblebee has a good point to make i.e. that you should do what makes you happy regardless what others think - so if you wish to wear dungarees then wear dungarees

As for what thing I'd like to bring back into fashion I'm not sure maybe a dress of some kind. I would say cloak but my cloak is never out of fashion.
  • Options

• Options
    Re: Re: Item to bring back
    Originally posted by giggles3
    I love dungarees- i saw a pair (is it a pari of dungarees or just dungarees? hmm) in H&M and I was so going to get them, until i realised I had wondered into the maternity section :blush: God job I didn't buy them.lol.

Lmao, I done the same the other day while shopping in Birmingham city. *sigh*
  • Options
  • Options
    i saw a pretty cute dungaree mini dress thype thing in kookai:), i was going to try it on but it was £60 or something and im broke:(
  • Options
    Straight, up to the waist jeans with normal belts that go down to the tops of shoes :D I wear mine anyway but it would be nice to see these all over the place again instead of these stupid girly hipster jeans with tears at the bottom that go over the trainers with glitter on.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I don't understand why you wouldn't just wear them anyway, who cares if they are in fashion or not?!

It makes things alot easier to find when they are in fashion though- then you can go on wearing them after theyre "uncool" ;)
  • Options
    Argh! I love bringin things into fashion!
    At the age of like 7, I was the first girl to wear trousers at middle school! A week after that, all the girls were wearin trousers! :D
    I was also the first person in Milton Keynes to wear a pair of the baggy combats with the strips hangin off! I was wearing them about 6 months b4 they came into fashion :D
    The trilby Hat phenomenon too... I starting wearing a guy mates old trilby at skool, when a couple of weeks later some lil yr 9's had bought their own! I hate people copying my kooky dress sense, but I must admit that was kool!!!!!!!

Ilora x

Edited To Say:Now that they're so popular, Ive cut the strips of all my combats, just to be different :p
  • Options
    BUM BAGS!!! bright lumo cycling shorts! knee high boots over leggings! baby doll dresses! glass dummies round the neck! knee high socks! BRING IT ON!

*cringes*
    not really!!

Im having real bad memory problems today! I cant think of anything I want back!

I know!!! all the stuff thats sooo last season in my wardrobes that I cant wear anymore :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    BERMUDA SHORTS DUDE!

lol

I wear them!And they are certainly in fashion down here!
  • Options
    are they like surf shorts?