Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

After a One Night Stand ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When do you leave? .. after the act .. wait until morning ... if it's your place do you kick them out or wait for them to go in their own time?

Do you make them breakfast .. order them room service or send them packing?

Comments

• Options
    make em breakfast and tell them to get on thier bike!:lol::D
  • Options
    Talk to them the nxt morning and make excuses and get out of there or else stay a while if its at ur place and make em breakfast. But if u like them you dont do this..if ulike them stay with them, get their number and contact them later.
  • Options
    At uni had a girl (dog?) back to mine after a few too many lemonades (she did look ok) and in the morning i just made sure she went before my flatmates saw her! of course to them she was stunning:)

But if there nice get the number and stay in touch, might happen again?:D
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    if you don't have the guts to tell them then n there, heed my words people, don't ever meet down the pub to do the 'lets just stay friends' speech. one pint always leads to another.... etc :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by White Noise
    if you don't have the guts to tell them then n there, heed my words people, don't ever meet down the pub to do the 'lets just stay friends' speech. one pint always leads to another.... etc :crazyeyes

lol! which then leads to another.........
  • Options
    act like an ignorant bastard or for me act normal, burp in there face and pic your nose, shit like that, if you want them to never talk to you again:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    act like an ignorant bastard or for me act normal, burp in there face and pic your nose, shit like that, if you want them to never talk to you again:D

:eek2:
    Would u really do that though to a girl?
  • Options
    I don't do one night stands

But if i did first thing i'd be doing after the act would be a GUM Clinic!!! even if condoms had been used!

Personally i don't see the point of one night stands, give me a long term relationship anyday of the week
  • Options
    Originally posted by Stinger
    I don't do one night stands

But if i did first thing i'd be doing after the act would be a GUM Clinic!!! even if condoms had been used!

Personally i don't see the point of one night stands, give me a long term relationship anyday of the week

same here
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with one nighters. Nothing like hard sex with someone you've only known for a few hours.

Rule number one though (Number 2 actually cause rule number one would be precautions. Like rubbers or checking they don't have a boyfriend :p ) is never take a one-nighter back to your own pad. Much easier to go to theirs or book a room somewhere that way when you wake up and see them in the sober, daylight you can make quick escape if needs be.
  • Options
    i dont do them nymore, but boot em pout the house after if i dont know them, and if it was a drunken shag~or just general hornyness that led to a one nighter with a mate then i make them brekkie the next morning.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lazybstard

yeh, that is normal for you!:lol::lol:
  • Options
    fuckin rite dude
  • Options
    Re: After a One Night Stand ...
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    When do you leave? .. after the act .. wait until morning ... if it's your place do you kick them out or wait for them to go in their own time?

Ive never had a one night stand and if I did they would make my brekkie :p