Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex while needing a piss

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, I registered today. Isnt it anoying when you desperatly need to urinate when having or about to have sex? Sometimes you cant get it up, or it hurts abit.. This is very anoying, but I would find it embarrassing to say, 'Wait, I need a piss, Be right Back!' So what can I do to help me to break to the bathroom? I always use the bathroom before I go out, and this situation doesnt happen very often, just that its very anoying when it does!

Comments

• Options
    Re: Sex while needing a piss
    Originally posted by LikeAStone
    Hey, I registered today. Isnt it anoying when you desperatly need to urinate when having or about to have sex? Sometimes you cant get it up, or it hurts abit.. This is very anoying, but I would find it embarrassing to say, 'Wait, I need a piss, Be right Back!' So what can I do to help me to break to the bathroom? I always use the bathroom before I go out, and this situation doesnt happen very often, just that its very anoying when it does!

This happens to me quite a lot, especially when we have sex when we get back from the pub or something. Sometimes I can't relax enough to let him in, but when I can the pressure seems to make it feel better than usual and makes me cum quicker.

But as a bloke I guess that doesn't help you! I wouldn't mind if my bf had to excuse himself, if you're comfortable with your partner I wouldn't really have thought it'd be a major issue.

Becks xx
  • Options
    if you need to go you need to go ... where else you going to go to the loo yuck
  • Options
    just say be right back, you are away to get a rubber r sumthing, and go for a leak!
  • Options
    if you have a boner you wont be able to squeeze the piss out, which is shit:crazyeyes
  • Options
    lol, if there is sex on the line, ill be able to squeeze a fuckin moneky outta my dick!:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    if you have a boner you wont be able to squeeze the piss out, which is shit:crazyeyes

I remember the post about a week ago, with nearly all the blokes who answered saying they could piss with a boner. Just say you need to go freshen up for her, have a piss, splash your face with some cold water and quickly brush your teeth and when you get back (within 2 minutes preferably) you will seem far sexier anyway, and she will probarbly be in some sort of sexy position waiting for you to come and take her - also may get her hornier with the suspense of it ;)
  • Options
    ...i HATE getting up the middle of sex ..you just dont want to leave the great thing behind while you ...piss or drink or whatever ...answering the phone sucks too
  • Options
    lol, if she is worth the hassle, unplug the fone!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    lol, if she is worth the hassle, unplug the fone!

yeah, for sex rip the fuckin thing outa the dam wall, :lol:
    have aa mini fridge in your room so you can be constantly refreshed all the time.:D
  • Options
    lol, when me and gf have sex the phone comes out the wall and theres drinks lined up (unless its one of them spontanious sessions!)

But other than that i find i get a better hard on when i need a piss. and don't have a problem by saying that where im going, she does it afterwards like all the time..:rolleyes: and theres me wanting my cuddle;)