Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Blunketts Reefer Madness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone watch that last night?...

I watched the last half, surprised the reporter didnt get clocked on to what was he doing asking how the drugs got over, where from, who and all that... jut screamed out that something dodgy was going on..

I thought :rolleyes: at much of that programme - it have any real, unbiased reasons why cannabis shouldnt be decriminalised and was basically crap, and was looking at extreme cases of dealing, that would happen whether it was decriminalisd or not.

But, i didnt watch all of it, and wasnt paying much attention, what did others think-if you were watching it?

Comments

• Options
    I didnt think it was so bad, it did show the big hole in the dutch example, in that there are still nasty dealers making money from it.

However I just ended up getting annoyed with the dealers on there, they were crap, so unproffesional, my wife and I kept saying "Oh dont do that, you dum ass you just asking to be busted!"

I was also somewhat unsure as to what they were hoping to acheive by buying loads of the stuff.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I didnt think it was so bad, it did show the big hole in the dutch example, in that there are still nasty dealers making money from it.

However I just ended up getting annoyed with the dealers on there, they were crap, so unproffesional, my wife and I kept saying "Oh dont do that, you dum ass you just asking to be busted!"

I was also somewhat unsure as to what they were hoping to acheive by buying loads of the stuff.

:yes: ... big time dealers shouldt be braging and shouting about how much they get/where and all that, i couldnt understand them.

I was shouting at the tv when the dumb reporter was asking so many questions. " :no: dont do that :no: "
  • Options
    They definitely didn't choose particularly smart dealers but I suppose it shows that you don't have to be particularly smart to make any money out of it. The reporter must have been bricking it when he asked some of those questions in case he got found out.

One thing puzzled me though. One of the blokes said that White Widow has crack in it. Is this true or just an urban myth?
  • Options
    haha, white widow has crack in it!!?
    Jeez it gets worse by the day!!!

OK, rule of thumb, no dope has any class A laced in it. What sort of mug would lace his bud with crack, why do it, if ur the dealer it just makes your costs spiral, and then u couldnt really sell the weed for more than 25's anyway, so he'd be throwing away thousands of pounds

The reason White Widow appears 'White', is because it has alot of crystals or 'Trichomes' on it.
    White wido is a heavy trichome producer, as are many of the 'White Family' (white widow, white russian, white rhino etc). Many growers add to this whiteness by forcing their plants into 24-48 hours darkness at the end of the life cycle. This induces resin production by the plant as it thinks its going to die.

But in an answer to your question, whether white widow has crack in it. NO! Dont EVER beleive these pathetic myths. It is always bollocks, no one would ever, ever do it. It just doesnt make sense
  • Options
    More than anything, even if you did lace weed with rocks (which would cost you FAR more than would be worth it) would the smoker not notice something was wrong.

I think if I rolled up a spliff and insted of a nice relaxing cained buzz I start rushing to fuck with my heart pounding and a huge blast of euphoria I'd notice something was wrong.

I knew a bloke who soaked his weed in a meth solution once though, but then he knew what he was smoking and he didnt sell it.

Would rocks even work in a spliff anyway? I presume maybe, I dont know though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Figbella
    They definitely didn't choose particularly smart dealers but I suppose it shows that you don't have to be particularly smart to make any money out of it. The reporter must have been bricking it when he asked some of those questions in case he got found out.

One thing puzzled me though. One of the blokes said that White Widow has crack in it. Is this true or just an urban myth?

:no: thatd be like throwing money away~ i was told that it has regular cocaine in it :rolleyes: no dealer is nice enough to lace bud with coke for me :p wish they did!

RobS is right.. the stuff is covered with crystals, and bongbudda is also right, you would definately notice something.

Dealers just think people are stupid.. thats all.
  • Options
    in the blind beggars latest attack on smokers he says cannabis smokers should loose their homes! these people are for fucking real ...for fucks sake he's never even seen a dope smoker ...
  • Options
    Either that or the dealers themselves are stupid enough to believe it. A mixture of both I think, some of the really old drug myths pop up on here every now and then, I cant believe there are still people who really think they are true.

MDMA causes holes in your brain.

Acid drains your spinal fluid

Acid stays in your system and then comes out and causes flash backs

Heroin in pills

Theres too many to mention really.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

MDMA causes holes in your brain.

Acid drains your spinal fluid

Acid stays in your system and then comes out and causes flash backs

Heroin in pills