Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Most amazing experience with urs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats the most amazing thing u'v ever had done to u, or dun together with your b/f or g/f

something that really took u off your feet, or sumthing really good and memorable?

Comments

• Options
    Well, It mite not be the most exciting thing, but it's a good memory to have...

It was a cold and wet evening when me and my mates decided to go to the pub for a drink...
    A couple of pissed hours later we decided to crash at a mates house, so me and my (now ex) partner drove on his moped to the house...
    We were a little bit ahead of the walkers, so we stopped in a quiet and dark alley to wait for them...
    I was sat on the front with my boyfriend with his arms around me... all silent, cold and wet.. it was just so romantic :D

Loved every minute of it :)
  • Options
    As some of you may know by now, my man has been gone for a bit and I miss him soooo much. Anyway...

Because he was going to be gone so long, that night I did all of his favorite stuff in bed to make it special and then because it was late and he had an early flight, we each had a beer to help put us to sleep. So we're sitting in the living room drinking our beers in the dark, and he tells me to put on some music. So I put on Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" and asked him to dance with me. He did. He held me close and I wanted him to never let me go. We danced through the whole song, naked and in complete darkness except for a bit of moonlight coming through the window, and I just thought it was the sweetest thing in the world.

It has an amazing amount of significance to me. That is one of my favorite songs and I've tried to get past boyfriends to dance with me when it plays, but they never will, or they only do for a short time. I just think it means so much that I've found someone to dance through the whole song with me. I know, lame, but I went to bed that night the happiest girl in the world and realizing how real my feelings were for him (I've never had real feelings for a man before, so it's all new to me).
  • Options
    The best night I had with my girlfriend was probably when we went to Fabric one night. I'd been going out with her for about two weeks and it was the irst time she'd been Fabric and the first time she'd done a pill. I was a bit nervous to start with to see how she would react to it and whether she would like the music but she really got into it and we had a brilliant time. We were chilling out on the sofa's and this girl came and chatted to us and said we made a lovely coulple and stopped everyone that passed us to ask them if they thought so too! The night seemed to go on for ages and we spent most of the time kissing and going home we got the taxi to stop off at suicide bridge in Archway so that we could watch the sun rise over London.

Don't think anthing has beaten that night yet/