Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

turn off

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
During sex, what has/what could somebody say that ruined the moment/turned you off?
Mine was 'is in in yet?'

Comments

• Options
    luckily nothing has been said or done to put me off my stride....touch wood :naughty:
  • Options
    My girlfriend got the giggles. It didn't turn me off or anything, but rather made me laugh lots. :D
  • Options
    Heh, I once said 'You're only doing this to get back at my sister'. :D
  • Options
    I think if the girl was in a lot of pain then the guy if he had something about him would stop
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    I think if the girl was in a lot of pain then the guy if he had something about him would stop

Thats got nothing to do with the thread huni.

The question was basically 'what has someone said to spoil the moment?'
  • Options

you'd hope so.
    Mine was 'is in in yet?'

Ouch, that's gotta do wonders for your ego:p
  • Options
    I think when I was caught looking at my watch, he was a lil bit anxious after that!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    I think when I was caught looking at my watch, he was a lil bit anxious after that!

oooh nasty!! :lol:

i think when they keep asking 'have you came yet' is a bit annoying and a turn off
  • Options
    My boyfriend's done that :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    My boyf got me in a headlock once ((by accident!)). :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by vorni
    My boyf got me in a headlock once ((by accident!)). :eek2:

the images that conjours up are interesting and yet confusing...
    I think when I was caught looking at my watch, he was a lil bit anxious after that

similarly, having sex whilst eastenders is on can cause problems for both of us.
  • Options
    Mobile going off when you are having a quickie and haven;t taken your pants totally off, so its vibrating round your ankles is pretty bad, esp. when it was my dad ringing :banghead: . Or getting cramp can be bad, or also, the bird telling you that your gonna regret it in the morning, because she was my best mates sister and I was hammered, she was right, but it was definately the right thing to do at the time, and i'm pretty happy I did it now, seeing asthough they have emigrated to Australia now and I won't ever get another crack at her :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Good Riddance
    Mobile going off when you are having a quickie and haven;t taken your pants totally off, so its vibrating round your ankles is pretty bad, esp. when it was my dad ringing :banghead: . Or getting cramp can be bad, or also, the bird telling you that your gonna regret it in the morning, because she was my best mates sister and I was hammered, she was right, but it was definately the right thing to do at the time, and i'm pretty happy I did it now, seeing asthough they have emigrated to Australia now and I won't ever get another crack at her :D

ah well, live with the concequences after! y? coz, its good!
  • Options
    esp. when it was my dad ringing

Were you the one who was having a quickie in an alleyway while talking to your Dad on your mobile, saying you were on your way home?!!!! I'm sure i've seen that in another post!
  • Options

it is a great turn off when a girl tells you to stop because it is hurting her too much, i do because im thoughfull :angel:. but it is very annoy especially when you are having fun!
  • Options
    Originally posted by the-macca
    it is a great turn off when a girl tells you to stop because it is hurting her too much, i do because im thoughfull :angel:. but it is very annoy especially when you are having fun!

Thoughtful? Sorry but if someone is pain, you stop. This does not make you thoughtful, it just makes you not a complete bastard!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Angelic*
    Thoughtful? Sorry but if someone is pain, you stop. This does not make you thoughtful, it just makes you not a complete bastard!
    :yes: Anyone who didn't stop would just be sadistic.