Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Too big, too small.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Firstly hello, I´m back again! I´m still in Brazil which is why I´ve been ignoring you all for so long but need advice so thought I´d pop into thesite.org which by the way is really really hard to access from the internet cafes out here.

Anyway, I apologize for repetition as I know this one has been done before but I did a search but didn´t really find anything useful.

Basically I finally found the most amazing bloke who I´m completely crazy about and really want to lose my virginity to. But... we have tried many times but he is very large, I am very small and it just won´t fit in! It´s not the length that´s the problem, it´s the diameter. We have tried lots of times in lots of positions etc but it just won´t go. I am completely relaxed and we have tried KY jelly but still no luck. He fingers me lots, 3 fingers fit but he is much bigger than that. Even after he´s gone down on me for ages it still won´t fit. He´s really cool about the whole situation and says asll the right things to me but I find it really frustrating as he is so perfect and I really really want him. He says I´ve already got him but you know what I mean. Tonight we going to try AGAIN, I´m going to get so drunk that I´ve lost the sensation of pain to see if that makes it any easier.

Anyway, re-reading what I´ve written it sounds hilarious- but if anyone has any good advice please share it...

Randomgirl xx

Comments

• Options
    what can one say, but just get pluggin away.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    what can one say, but just get pluggin away.

No but seriously, we´ve TRIED that!!! It actually just doesn´t go. Girls are always thought to want guys with big knobs but this is just silly. He has already slept with one other girl but I´m not sure how- she must have had a pussy like a wind sock or something. Or maybe I´m unusually small as well as him being massive.
  • Options
    Well, everyone is different and there's a whole range of sizes.

Maybe you've just found one that's just too big for you. That's how life goes. :o
  • Options
    Lubricate yourself as MUCH as possible and see how it goes, getting drunk could help it, yes..try it tonight and see how it goes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Lubricate yourself as MUCH as possible and see how it goes, getting drunk could help it, yes..try it tonight and see how it goes.

i agree with Shogun, good luck with tonight!
  • Options
    I don't think getting blindingly, and numbingly, drunk is the best idea. You could end up hurting for days afterwards. :(
    What about using dildos to stretch yourself over time. They come in all sizes, so you're bound to be able to find one that's close to his size (or maybe not if he's as big as you're making out).

Curiosity is making me wonder exactly how big he is. How would you best describe him?

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I don't think getting blindingly, and numbingly, drunk is the best idea. You could end up hurting for days afterwards. :(
    What about using dildos to stretch yourself over time. They come in all sizes, so you're bound to be able to find one that's close to his size (or maybe not if he's as big as you're making out).

Curiosity is making me wonder exactly how big he is. How would you best describe him?

Mr_Wobble ;)

good idea Master Wobble. slowy move up the dildo sizes as you go along.
  • Options
    I know what you mean its like the wrong size both ways and theres not much that can really be done I guess ... I wish there was