Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

masturbation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what effects, if any does it have on

1) pheromones (output level etc?)
2) the immune system

not masturbation itself of course, but ejeculation

Comments

• Options
    The immune system???

Well .. if you've swapped bodily fluids with your partner for many years you increase your chances of being an organ donor for them?? Since your iimmune systems are more used to each other .. saw something about a husband donating a kidney to his wife even though techincally they weren't compatible - it worked cos of the years of their bodies getting used to each other!!
  • Options
    ....stupid thread :P
  • Options
    yes it is stupid lol, didnt no ejaculation had ne thing wrong wiv it, just like spitting
  • Options
    Why do you think it's a stupid thread?? Do you people not have minds? :p
  • Options
    i'm not sure it would bother those two things particularly
  • Options
    Re: masturbation
    Originally posted by stabilo

2) the immune system

Would imagine it increases your hormone (androgen, *testosterone* if your male) level slightly and generally uses up energy.

Sex/wanking is good for your body and immune system (so I've read), Not sure how it helps (perhaps it boost white blood cell production, which in turn, help you to fight off nasty colds, etc.)

All you need to know is that it's healthy and won't harm your body
  • Options
    thank god:D
  • Options
    Re: masturbation
    Originally posted by stabilo

2) the immune system

I assume we're talking about men here?
    I don't know what effects it has on pheromones, but it is supposed to increase the amount of testosterone, and therefore increase general horniness. That old wives tale about blokes abstaining from sex before a football or boxing match doesn't hold any water. Having sex would increase the testosterone, and the sense of wellbeing. Which brings us on to the immune system. It's supposed to boost the immune system due to the enjoyment of the orgasm and feelings afterards - ie when you feel happy you're immune system is stronger. When you're down, depressed, or stressed, your immune system suffers.
    That's all I know about it after reading numerous articles, and watching many programmes about it. I'm no expert (except perhaps in the masturbating department). :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    all i know bout wankin is that it feels good, and keeps you sane when you r in on a fri r sat nite, or any other nite r feel alone.................:lol::D