Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Good / bad sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I was just wondering what you would call good or bad sex. I mean what makes it good or bad. For me I would have to say if you connect with the person and prpbably the size the person is. Do you think that it just depends on the person as could you sleep with someone good and then your mate think he was bad?

Comments

• Options
    Firstly, just because a man has a small penis doesn't mean he'll be bad in bed.
    Bad sex to me would be a lad just going straight into penatrative sex in missionary and going at it until he came then rolling over and going to sleep. Sex is about 2 people having fun and pleasing each other rather than just themselves. Good sex in my opinion is enjoyable, intimate, exciting, fun and satisfying for both partners.
    People's opinion of good sex varies widely. You could sleep with a lad and think he was the best lay ever yet another person may think he was the worst shag they've ever had.
  • Options
    i think its good, when u wanna stay there all day and all nite wit the person u just did it with, and do it over and over again. thats good sex 4 me!
  • Options
    Originally posted by One of the Nobodies
    Bad sex to me would be a lad just going straight into penatrative sex in missionary and going at it until he came then rolling over and going to sleep.

i totaly aggree!! :lol:
  • Options
    Good sex for me is an expression of affection and love. It is fun, exciting and pleasureable in a number of ways, and it involves activating the various personal 'buttons'. It is very much a two-way thing that relies completely upon communication. It shouldn't be neither totally serious nor wholly fun; it should be somewhere in between.

I guess bad sex would be where few of the above existed. It would also be where you just rush to finish, because I consider foreplay to be the most important - and exciting - part that requires time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Good sex for me is an expression of affection and love. It is fun, exciting and pleasureable in a number of ways, and it involves activating the various personal 'buttons'. It is very much a two-way thing that relies completely upon communication. It shouldn't be neither totally serious nor wholly fun; it should be somewhere in between.

I guess bad sex would be where few of the above existed. It would also be where you just rush to finish, because I consider foreplay to be the most important - and exciting - part that requires time.

mobily hit it on the head :)