Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

deep ish

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
on my quest to be a theorist cus its easy money and fame

i set out this question

how many of us loves for love itself and how many love for what we feel comes with love from our sociaties perception?

kinda deep, shouldn't confuse anyone though....

Comments

• Options
    to be totally honest i fit into both, i love ppl cos i want them to love me bac and i only realise they love me wen they show what society claims comes with loves....hmmm mayb thats why i never hav good relationships
  • Options
    Re: deep ish
    Originally posted by molo
    on my quest to be a theorist cus its easy money and fame

i set out this question

how many of us loves for love itself and how many love for what we feel comes with love from our sociaties perception?

kinda deep, shouldn't confuse anyone though....

UM! I think that so many people confuse what love is. You get kids of 14 saying they are desparately in love, they get screwed around by people who bandy the word love around in an attempt to get laid, you get kids who tell people they love them because they got something nice from the other person.

Love changes the longer you are with someone but if you are only with them for what you get out of it then the next time someone gives you more you you leave that person you claimed to love just because you are no longer getting the best.

Real love means accepting the worst as well as the best.
  • Options
    Re: Re: deep ish
    Originally posted by byny
    UM! I think that so many people confuse what love is. You get kids of 14 saying they are desparately in love, they get screwed around by people who bandy the word love around in an attempt to get laid, you get kids who tell people they love them because they got something nice from the other person.

Love changes the longer you are with someone but if you are only with them for what you get out of it then the next time someone gives you more you you leave that person you claimed to love just because you are no longer getting the best.

Real love means accepting the worst as well as the best.

damn,

i'm gonna print that out and quote you when i give my girl 'a talk'

your good
  • Options
    I could explain for ages and ages, but it's 3am so I can't be bothered.

So in brief, it's all relative! :)

Hope I helped :D