Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

signals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
for a start i am 17 and a complete idiot. i have a tendency to talk to unknown girls that our friends of friends.
what i can never notice is if they are attracted to me or not.
what will girls usually do in conversation that might suggest that they are attracted to you?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    when i try to tell a guy im flirty/intrested (im always a flirt)

i smile at them giggle, use my eyes alot. touch them as in arms when im talking, and try n get there number, tex them loads, untill they get the message.

not sure if every girl does that but anyway!!!

kit-ten xxx
  • Options
    i wanna find out cause i was hanging around with my friends and a couple of girls, at the start it was aquard (sp?) but i started telling jokes and doing the usual ice breaker questions.
    i started talking to one of the girls, at the start she seemed as if she was like a tom boy but when i began to ask her questions she started to tell me stupid femanen things like "cute" things and animals and all that stuff. We then went to the cinema and she talked the hole way through the film, but always towards me.
    i was wondering is this the normal friendly thing or is it something more? :D
  • Options
    hmmm, ok ill try and help.

usually this is the kinda thing girls will do to show u they're interested but it does depend on wat they are talking about; they may see you as a good listenner and have a lot to say !!!

so wat were the kinda things brought up?
  • Options
    a girl crossing her legs towards you is an unequivocal invitation for sex...also anything she does to bring attention to her mouth...

i have watched Clueless way to many times...
  • Options
    when u r goin over 2 em, girls that r interested in you will normally look over their shoulder at u. also lafin at ur crappy jokes is another sign.:lol:
  • Options
    i dont have stupid jokes, they are all jems:D
    she was talking the hole way through the movie and my friend justsaid that she liked me, she also talked about alot of stuff in her life. i mean alot.:)
  • Options
    Shes attracted to you :rolleyes:

Get in there ;)
  • Options
    hehe:naughty: , i have a few females after me at the moment so i will have to choose carefully:D
  • Options
    Why not pick them all?:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Why not pick them all?:naughty:

good in writing but hard in practicle, very hard to jungle to even 3 at once, start to get confused at what was done on different days,:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    good in writing but hard in practicle, very hard to jungle to even 3 at once, start to get confused at what was done on different days,:D

Yep, it would be exciting to done for a while but ur gonna get caught eventually,especially if they all live nearby.
  • Options
    anything is possible with practise :D

*hopes the girlfriend dont read this thread ;) *
  • Options
    Try play them all for a while then when u've got to know them all pick the best and fcuk the others off (in the nicest possible way) i did that with 4 girlies and have ended up with an amazing g/f!!!:)
  • Options
    maybe we're going off the point here, this guy is trying to see if this girl likes him, not if this other guy can manage 3 girls at once :D (btw u cant manage em, gimme 2 of em)