Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

here's me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, thought i better do this properly if im going to do it at all!

Im Trinity, but that username had already gone, so now im Trinster! lol.

Im a personal style advisor in lovely hot London, and dont really do much else other than some good hard drinking in some swanky London bars, which is always nice!

Im 21, and live in my own flat, but I have a great mate who stays quite a lot of the time, in fact she practically lives here too!

So yeh, that's about it really. Im on at the moment because I was surfing as you do, and wanted to post a topic in relationships about my cousin. Thats done, so now I think i'll go mingle. Nice to meet you all x

God how formal?!

Comments

• Options
    Hello :)
  • Options
    mmm... hello :wave:
  • Options
    As you were asking in Anything Goes...a little information on me.

I'm 22 and a comp sci student in Bradford. The rest of the time I live in Southampton. A recent picture can be found in the pictures thread. As can pictures of anyone brave/stupid enough to post one :p

Bored yet? :D
  • Options
    Heylo. :wave:
  • Options
    :lol:

cheers, i didnt think anyone would reply!

well, i've basically written about me already so there's not that much more!

There seems to be some touchy people around from what i can see in anything goes, does this happen all the time?! looks like there's been a war on or something!!

God im starving, had a long day today, i think im going to get me some munchies. Anyway... see ya all around...

and hi :D :wave:
  • Options
    Originally posted by trinster
    There seems to be some touchy people around from what i can see in anything goes, does this happen all the time?! looks like there's been a war on or something!!

Yep...the periodical war.

It's just the aftermath now :D
  • Options
    so i'll expect anothe rone soon then shall i?! lol
  • Options
    Hi there :wave: Hope you like it here!
  • Options
    Hey :wave:

We're not all that bad here! Honest! :rolleyes:
    Anything Goes is a silly name for a forum so people bicker about what should and shouldn't go in there. It's all silly but it's all fun :) hope you don't get scared off!
  • Options
    hey there! *welcomes*

there are some real nice people on here ya know

*points to herself and all the other people that frequent the IY forum*

toodles :D
  • Options
    wow loads of replies how nice!

well you all seem really cool so im gonna have a potter I think. I usually leave my laptop on so i'll be on and off this evening. Take care all... see you soon x
  • Options
    So what exactly does a personal style advisor do?
    How did you get into it?
  • Options
    Ello there, ignore the grumps in Anything goes....it will die down soon enough, it normally does. :)
  • Options
    Hello. I have loads of style.
  • Options
    I forgot where I asked you, but you aren't married to a guy named Scott are you?

I had to friends from a forum called Gyaku and Trinity and they were married, then they dropped off the face of the earth :p

Suspicious...
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    So what exactly does a personal style advisor do?
    How did you get into it?

Well, a presonal style advisor meets clients and goes shopping with them. (in short!)

I sometimes work for the clothing brands themseves and hook up with clients to promote them, but on a more regular basis I have a list of clients who call me when they gho shopping and I go shopping with them. We usually already have a private room with the latest designs, or soon to be released lines out, where we can go and look and try on etc.

Basically its a 'money' thing. Those women who are either in the entertainment industry or who have rich partners or families, or are just socialites, they call me, and I tell them what to wear! Pretty simple really.

I studied fashion and design at college, and my cousin is a singer so when she started out I did a lot of work with her on her image. We went out together a lot, and as her penny's were rolling in, we went to more expensive bars and swanky resturants and all that palava, and networked I guess. And here I am. 'One of them' now! lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Hello. I have loads of style.

so you dont need an advisor then?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Xila
    I forgot where I asked you, but you aren't married to a guy named Scott are you?

I had to friends from a forum called Gyaku and Trinity and they were married, then they dropped off the face of the earth :p

Suspicious...

yeh, i cant remember now either! lol...

no i've never been married, Im only 21! God, I cant imagine myself being married... just having loads of sex!
  • Options
    hi

Im kat, welcome :p