Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

the matrix

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
there is going to be 6 matrix films in total. i will not give any plot lines but the 4th one is going to be called "the discovery" or something of that nature. please dont take my word for it, this is only a rumour that i have heard it is most likely not true.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Where did you hear it?

That would be great if 6 films. How long would it last for?6 more years or less or more?
  • Options
    i heard it off a person in a local youth centre. i will ask him where he got the information from, i hope there will be 6. are you allowed to give spoilers on the site?
  • Options
    I dont know, im sure you are, its just a rumour.
  • Options
    the reason why the 4th called the discovery is because there is a another matrix. i am not gonna say any more
  • Options
    In the interviews with the Wachowski brothers, they said they've planned three all along, no more, no less.

Tbh, it'll kinda spoil the series if they make any more than three.
  • Options
    6 films?!?!?!? will they all have keanu reeves, laurence fishburne etc in them all???
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    6 films?!?!?!? will they all have keanu reeves, laurence fishburne etc in them all???

since keanu is "the one" then i'd say he'll be in them all. dunno about fishbourne he may die of aids or something.
  • Options
    ur anme shud be sickbastard instead of lazybastard:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    ur anme shud be sickbastard instead of lazybastard:lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah, i may get one of the mods to change it:lol:
  • Options
    LOL!!!!!:lol:
  • Options
    There's three films, The Matrix, Matrix ReLoaded and Matrix Revolutions. There is also the Animatrix (not a film but a collection of shorts) and a the video game Enter the Mtrix (also not a film but filling out some of the blanks in ReLoaded) That's it. The 'other matrix' idea comes from Neo distroying the sentinals at the end of ReLoaded in the Real World, (which he shouldn't be able to do, but can if it's a matrix within a matrix)but the Wachoski's always have it planned as three movies.
  • Options
    had thought of that myself, a matrix within a matrix..........
  • Options
    had thought of that myself, a matrix within a matrix..........

i think any real matrix fan got that idea at the end :yes:
  • Options
    I thought there was 3...like TheKing said
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    I thought there was 3...like TheKing said

there is a rumor that there will be more.
  • Options
    There wont be more, that will defeat the whole purpose of the triliogy, it would just be the makers getting greedy, after the third one thats it, face it but there will be many other great films to come out.
  • Options
    if there is going to be another trilogy i wonder how teh bros will keep up interested in the matrix?:chin:
  • Options
    If anything it'll be spin offs in the shape of the Animatrix and Comic book stuff on the website, concentrating on other people in the matrix and the Real World, it's history etc. Don't think there will be more movies though.
  • Options
    Tha Matrix is a graphic novel and there are three parts to it!
  • Options
    Well, to an extent. It was going to be a movie anyway, but they got some animators who had done work on graphic novels so the bigwigs at Warner Bros could 'get' the script. All the scenes in the films are near reproductions of the original storyboards.
  • Options
    i think if there is gonna be 6 matrix films, the story line will be shite and it may only mave a few pound on the box office, coz ppl like th action sequences.
  • Options
    did any body actually think the sequence in the matrix reloaded where they are dancing and shit contributed to the story line at all, it was good as you could see the girls nipples:naughty: , but really the first part of zion where they are entering the city and you see teh small white room and all theat cla technology is strange, it doesnt seem to be anything like the zion in the dance place:confused: , and where the fuck do they get the fresh air from and how come they are all so fuckin dark there is no sun :eek2:
  • Options
    some of it doesnt add up, but , do we really care? the matrix is a cla film, with unbelieveable stunts and action sequences. with these in it i wudnt really care if some of the facts didnt add up!:lol:
  • Options
    the matrix is more than another action film it is a sci - fi and they have to make sence or else they are complete bullshit. :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    the matrix is more than another action film it is a sci - fi and they have to make sence or else they are complete bullshit. :yes:

Yes correct lazybstard, it seems like Neo in the matrix is potrayed as Jesus-the "one" and whenever Neo comes through the doors into Zion all the people are crowding around him and asking him for help with their lives and whatnot, but the matrix is a brilliant film and the stunts are excellent, cant wait till December.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Yes correct lazybstard, it seems like Neo in the matrix is potrayed as Jesus-the "one" and whenever Neo comes through the doors into Zion all the people are crowding around him and asking him for help with their lives and whatnot, but the matrix is a brilliant film and the stunts are excellent, cant wait till December.

it will be good oh yes, the end of the film may give us some indication on wheather there will be another 3 films following it.
  • Options
    yeh, it shall be sweet, oh yes, even if they arent gonna be 6, it still shall be fuckin excellent!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    there is a rumor that there will be more.
    Good :D
  • Options
    btw is there any rumours about if there will be any other new characters, ones r actually good at doin something, or r humourous, unlike the "Key Maker" and the like.
  • Options
    dunno, id say we will see the arkitect (sp?) er go neo will kill him or something :lol: