Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Biggest amount in a night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats the biggest amount of weed that you have done in one night?

Comments

• Options
    it really doesnt make a difference, as you can only get SO stoned.
    ie, theres a plateau.

It dont matter how much you smoke, you could smoke 1 joint one night, and get totally baked, and the next night you could smoke 10 j's and be no more stoned.

it's all to do with the strain you smoke (AK47, white widow, haze, etc etc), and your tolerance to that particular strain.

The only weed that WAS known for being so strong that each toke literally took you to a different level was a landrace strain called AAA or Asian Fantasy. it was a pure sativa, and absolutely amazing.
    unfortunately the fool who owned the strain was the only owner, and was very protective of it, so gave away no clones, or seeds.
    The plant died, and that robbed us of possibly the best marijuana the world could have seen that would've taken you higher and higher with each toke.
    The possibilites wouldve been endless, couldve crossed it etc etc..

Moral of the story is, ALWAYS share your stash / cuttings. if you dont, you could be denying yourself and all other smokers what could be the next asian fantasy
    You have been warned!!!

thats my 2 cents for today, hope everyones cool...
  • Options
    I dont know really, I just smoke until i dont feel like smoking anymore,ie-when im very stoned :)
    It dont matter how much you smoke, you could smoke 1 joint one night, and get totally baked, and the next night you could smoke 10 j's and be no more stoned.

Agrees...its all about tolerance.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002

Agrees...its all about tolerance.

Indeed it is. My tolerance has risen soo much since i started smoking, which sucks i suppose.
  • Options
    You should stop for a few days (2 days) and then smoke again,u'll be suprised what the results are..you'll get stoned alot easier and its a better high and u dont have to use as much.
  • Options
    i have no choice but to give that a go. My weed is nearly done, and it looks like i won't be gettin' some anytime soon. :(
  • Options
    oh yeah, remember that your tolerance is STRAIN BASED.

This means you could have a nightmare getting stoned off 3 j's of Haze (very unlikely ; ) ) yet get stoned of half a white widow spliff.

SO whenever you get new weed, it'll always be better than it is when you're running out
    This is sue to the amount and percentage of THC, CBD, and CBN in each type of bud your smoking.
  • Options
    a landrace strain called AAA or Asian Fantasy. it was a pure sativa, and absolutely amazing.

Can't say i've ever heard of it. WTF is a 'landrace' strain..never heard of that either. Are you sure about AAA being a pure sativa, i'm sure i would have heard of it before if it was.
  • Options
    i can sit there and smoke and smoke and smoke, probably the most ive smoken in a night is about 1/2 ounce

but usualy i smoke about an 8th or more a day
  • Options
    8th a ounce a day! thats a very expensive habit. thats like £4-5 a day. nearly £2000 a year . i smoke it when i can be arsed to go buy it. i dont have a set dealer. i just go looking for people selling it.
  • Options
    An 1/8 a day is alot..
    £4-5 a day

An 1/8 would cost me £15 if buying it alone but its far better to buy a bigger amount,save money in the long run and have much more to smoke :p
  • Options
    An 1/8 a day is alot..

An 1/8 would cost me £15 if buying it alone but its far better to buy a bigger amount,save money in the long run and have much more to smoke :p

£15 for an eight? Resin or skunk?
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma

If it's resin then thats fucking bullshit. I pay £7.50 for an 1/8th of resin.
  • Options
    White Rabbit: A landrace strain is a strain that is an 'Original' or 'Pure' strain.
    ie, it hasnt been crossed with another plant to obtain certain genetic traits (be it potency, short life-cycle etc)
    Other examples of landrace strains are Afghani, Mazar-e-Sharif etc.
    Basically pretty much anything you smoke nowadays is a cross, it is extremely rare to find a pure landrace strain

Oh, and i am 100% sure Asian Fantasy / AAA was a pure 100% sativa, of that there is no doubt.
    If you read reports of people who smoked it, they'll tell you how it grew, and how the high was, so Yes. It was a 100% sativa.

The strain is extinct now, so maybe thats why youve not heard of it
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma

Resin,thats the price of it here for everyone.

1/8th of weed is £25.
    I pay £7.50 for an 1/8th of resin.

How much would u pay for a half ounce of resin then? £30? I pay £35.
  • Options

How much would u pay for a half ounce of resin then? £30? I pay £35.

I can get a half ounce of some good resin here for £25.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    I can get a half ounce of some good resin here for £25.

Ive to pay £35 for a half...:banghead:
  • Options
    Ive to pay £35 for a half...:banghead:

:D

How much for a half O of bud?
  • Options
    If you want to smoke a lot then soap bar is the way to go, I've heard of it from thirty pounds an oz, but then its shite.

I couldnt smoke more than an 1/8th in a day.
  • Options
    i can get an oz of resin for £40...
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    i can get an oz of resin for £40...

:mad:
  • Options
    Can people write out prices, the first number comes out as a ? and I cant tell if its good or bad. Thanks.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    :D

How much for a half O of bud?

Have never gotten a half o of bud....but probably around £70 or £80, its good grass though.
  • Options
    Ive been smoking for a yaer now!! i used to eat well over a ten deal a night at one stage.. the times where good and the harvest was plenty!! eating it makes u totally fucked< when u did any form of exercise afterwards it renewed the felling.:confused:
  • Options
    Thats because when you eat it the liver breaks it down into a different compound which is stronger, more sedative and has stronger psycoactive properties.
  • Options
    Yes i know whenever u eat it its alot stronger than smoking it but takes longer to hit you, depending on how much cannabis u have ate and how much food you have ate beforehand.
  • Options
    Yes i know whenever u eat it its alot stronger than smoking it but takes longer to hit you, depending on how much cannabis u have ate and how much food you have ate beforehand.

so true!! takes long then because all the food you ate after smoking lol!