Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Text messaging and a Czech dancer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK. Here is my story.

I was out thursday night with my buddies. We went to a strip club. While I was there, I saw a knowockout Czech dancer. I got a couple of dances from her and then afterwards we chatted. We talked till the club closed. I gave her my mobile number and didn't think anything of it.

Anyway, she messaged me on my mobile, even before I got home. She told she had liked meeting me and had a nice time with me. I just thought it was a line to get me back in the club to spend more money on her. But, since then we have been messaging each other back and forth at least a few times a day.

And not once has she asked me to come and see her again at the club. The texting hasn't gotten to anything hot and heavy, but she will send me kisses and ask me to dream about her etc..

Now, here is my problem. I live in Canada and here text messaging is not a big thing. Hardly anybody uses it. So, here is my question. How common is this in Europe? She seems to prefer texting over actually talking on the phone. Here, if you like someone you just call and talk to them on the phone. I am not used to this whole texting thing.

Should I continue with the texting? In reality it has only been 4 days since I met her. Or should I push things and call her? I am not sure as to how to proceed at this stage. I have NO experience seducing a girl using text messaging!!

Also, yes I know she is a dancer and she takes her clothes off for other guys. And I am comfortable with it. I am not really looking for a moral lecture here. I understand the implications of her being a dancer.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Text messaging and a Czech dancer
    Originally posted by MrLuvr
    How common is this in Europe?

Well im from the uk and im addicted to texting. Personally i would say texting is a big thing in the uk but don't know about the rest of europe

Peaches x
  • Options
    As stated previously text messaging in the UK is very popular. However I have never been to Czechoslovakia and very few places in Europe so I don't have a clue what texting is like there.
  • Options
    Its popular in most places. We have more modern phones over here than you do too. So our text programs are better.
  • Options
    I use www.sms.ac to send text messages - you can send a few free ones per day .. I just find it easier to quickly type something on a full sized keyboard then a tiny mobile phone one.

By the way what club was it?
  • Options
    yeah ....its common in europe in a BIG way ...think not much of it ..its just another tool to pull =)

and her being a dancer means jack shit ...its just simply a job but you know that anyway

wait a few more days of text then maybe call her if she asks you too =)
  • Options
    Yup, I'd definitely say that sending sms/text messaging is a big thing in Europe. If I want to check up on my friends I send them a text message. And I've got numbers from people all over Europe that I send an sms. There is no stress involved. You just type and send! =)

People also often arrange meetings via sms. So you don't actually call the person and rather sms and meet. =) A guy I met online I never talked to until we met when I invited him to the movies. Won't maintain it's a better way but I somehow feel more comfortable with an sms than actually talking to people on the phone.
  • Options
    A lot of people use text messages waaay too frequently! I think you should call her, it's more personal, and if it's what you're used to then you should find it easier to 'seduce' her as you say :)
  • Options
    Yeah I agree with perfect***day, kinda. But I also think texting is a fairly normal way of talking to someone and it gets round the communication barriers if you're the sort of person who gets nervous and freezes on the phone. Having said that, it shouldn't replace phonecalls completely. Keep up the texting every now and then, as that's obviously what she wants. But give her a call, if you're happy and confident with doing that, and I'm sure she'll appreciate it!

LSS
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    I use www.sms.ac to send text messages - you can send a few free ones per day ..

I signed up to that. All I got though was a load of emails telling me about hot guys in my area :rolleyes: