Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

confused and want some help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
not really bout sex but i didnt wanna ask this in the relationships section! im juss gonna tell as it is!

ive had 2 wet dreams ova a lass in the last 2 weeks but i dont fancy her! ive neva started seein her n i wudnt! we r gud pals and we talk everynite on the net, but today im more confused cuz its the 2nd time. anybody help me out here cuz i need it!

Comments

• Options
    They're uncontrollable so...

Hell I probably had a wet dream over Thomas The Tank Engine when I was young. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Hey, don't worry. You can't help what you dream about, trust me I've had some pretty weird ones before! It doesn't mean you fancy her, it doesn't mean anything, so don't get so worked up.

Just don't be too awkward when you next see her! :p
  • Options
    You cant stop these wet dreams, just let them happen and enjoy.

It dosent really mean anything about this girl, why dont u meet her off the net and see what she is like,only if you know its a girl and not some dirty pervert 40 year old man.
  • Options
    muwah how unlucky guys i never get wet dreams ....so i make up for it in spankage