Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lost The Magic?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who here thinks that they have lost the magic of ecstasy?
If you have how many times did you take pills before it happened and did you space it out etc.

I think I have , and I only got about a yr and a half of enjoyment from pills and I don't think the comedowns and short duration is worth it anymore.

:(

Anyone else feel the same?

Comments

• Options
    i did round xmas time, i gave up pills for about 3 months to sort my head out, but im getting to the same point now again, so i think im going to give them up for a while
  • Options
    They're not as good as they used to be for me, but last time I did them was preaty good and I have no comedown to speak of at all, I just went straight to sleep, which was odd for me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Type R
    i did round xmas time, i gave up pills for about 3 months to sort my head out, but im getting to the same point now again, so i think im going to give them up for a while

Same here, but even after say a 3 months break , when I start doing them again I have a good time the first week back but if I do them the next week as well it's really shit and I have to leave off them for ages until they are worth doing (like 3 or 4 months)
  • Options
    i had half a dozen pills on friday night, usually have 8, i was high but very in control of myself and my actions, just buzzing, was a good night but ive been feeling the effects less and less. Mind you, i had no comedown whatsoever on saturday only had an hours sleep and then went out and felt fine ~ so maybe its a good thing. I dont need to be off my face to have a good time, i was nicely buzzing and enjoyed it.

But i guess the 'magic' has gone.. but, stil like them!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Nothing will ever beat the first 20 or so time I did ecstasy!

The combination of not knowing what to expect, the thrill of doing something naughty and the underage clubbing + raving I did, meant I had some of the best times of my life.

You can take a break from doing ecstasy to let your tolerence die down, but you will always know what to expect and that's why the magic will never be recaptured! :(

I still think it's the best drug I've ever tried tho (and I've done a lot of drugs)

Lord we thank you for ecstasy - fuckin amen ...that's all I have to say!

- MC Sharkey
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    Nothing will ever beat the first 20 or so time I did ecstasy!

The combination of not knowing what to expect, the thrill of doing something naughty and the underage clubbing + raving I did, meant I had some of the best times of my life.

You can take a break from doing ecstasy to let your tolerence die down, but you will always know what to expect and that's why the magic will never be recaptured! :(

I still think it's the best drug I've ever tried tho (and I've done a lot of drugs)

Lord we thank you for ecstasy - fuckin amen ...that's all I have to say!

- MC Sharkey

Thats some good points mate..
  • Options
    I think that for a lot of people their pill use is self regulating, the effect isnt as good so they do them as often. Some however dont listen to their body and just keep poping them.