Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Talk to Frank

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just saw this advertised on TV

http://www.talktofrank.com

Comments

• Options
    I wouldnt take their advise too seriously, there are several fairly serious mistakes on their site.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I wouldnt take their advise too seriously, there are several fairly serious mistakes on their site.

where abouts budda?? i saw the advert last night, not had a chance to check the site out yet tho
  • Options
    I found it useful but for the wrong reasons.

I now have a new "shopping list" of things I would like to try :D
  • Options
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46038

I know this was ages ago in the site terms but the last post was only a couple of days ago :)
  • Options
    Although, I do like this quote... :)

"People who aren't on E aren't always best pleased at being hugged by someone who's really sweaty. Or having their girlfriend/boyfriend chatted up by a random stranger."
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ants
    Although, I do like this quote... :)

"People who aren't on E aren't always best pleased at being hugged by someone who's really sweaty. Or having their girlfriend/boyfriend chatted up by a random stranger."

Even though, this one is a bit strange...

"No one knows what an E's got in it until they've swallowed it."
  • Options
    lol take a look at the info on pma two of the slangs for the drug are...

para-methoxyampethamine

and...

paramethoxymethyamphetamine

now imagine going to a dealer and asking for that!
  • Options
    :lol:
    I'll have two of those
    paramethelloo err
    parachut err no

sod it just give two of those ones they call "Death" in Australia
  • Options
    Theres a whole list of them, the first I can think of being that they list 2CB and 2c-t-7 as being legal in Holland.
    2CB was placed under the UN convention on narcotic drugs which applies to the whole EU.
    And 2c-t-7 was placed under the medicines act in Holland two years ago I think.

That and they list the average price of a pill of 2c-t-7 as three pounds!!! Where the hell are they buying?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Theres a whole list of them, the first I can think of being that they list 2CB and 2c-t-7 as being legal in Holland.
    2CB was placed under the UN convention on narcotic drugs which applies to the whole EU.
    And 2c-t-7 was placed under the medicines act in Holland two years ago I think.

That and they list the average price of a pill of 2c-t-7 as three pounds!!! Where the hell are they buying?!

The only thing that worries me, is how you know all this!!!! :p
  • Options
    For a while 2c-t-7 was legit in Holland and could be bought in the headshops there, my wife really liked it, back in the day when it wasnt illegal here or the US. So when we were there I was going to get some for her, to use there. But the woman in the shop gave us a weird look and preaty much asked us to leave the shop.
  • Options
    How I know all this? Hmmm, I guess its just a matter of having too much time on your hands.
    Ahhh uni life!
  • Options
    The Yaba they talk of sounds preaty good too, especialy as its legal within the UK.
    Or perhaps thats another fault, seeing as Yaba is Meth. which last time I checked was still illegal in the UK.
    And meth isnt really likely to give you "intense visuals", well unless you stay up for a week.

"Yaba contains a bizarre mix of substances including salt, household cleaning products and lithium from camera batteries."

Well maybe as ingredients, but just because you make something out of nasty ingredients doesnt mean its nasty. Take salt for example, Sodium Cloride, Hmmm, well clorine is causic and very nasty and sodium isnt that great either.
  • Options
    Re: Talk to Frank
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Just saw this advertised on TV

http://www.talktofrank.com

I might have known it was you!! I only came in here to do the exact same thread:rolleyes:

:D
  • Options
    Re: Re: Talk to Frank
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I might have known it was you!! I only came in here to do the exact same thread:rolleyes:

:D

Sorry Dear, Guess I stole your thunder!!

Never mind ... I'll tell you what .... you can have a "68" on the house!!
  • Options
    This will do nothing for harm reduction and is a total was of tax payers money.
    It will further re-enforce the idea drug users have that the governement doesnt know what its talking about and there will be a even bigger gap between those who use and those who dont, which is bad for both sides.

Its a total and complete waste of time.