Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do you...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
... and your partner pretty much like the same small things? For instance, my girlfriend and I dislike many of them same food items but like pretty much the same, too, in addition to the same things in terms of our social lives and different things. I wonder whether this is merely a coincidence or something more deep. Whatever it is, it is surely a part of our 'chemistry'. What about you and your partner?

Comments

• Options
    :eek: i didnt know u had a girlfriend?!

( :eek: why is that called eek? its more of a omg, shocked, surprised face than and eek)
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    :eek: i didnt know u had a girlfriend?!

Stick to the topic, please. ;)
  • Options
    Its Kinky ;)

And yeh...having things in common is like a way of communication. If your the total opposite and have nothing in common, then...well...ya know (Although they do say opposites attract :confused: ) But no, you should like and dislike similar things...its like bonding
  • Options
    Yeah, I realise that! It's a little strange, though, when you think about it. For instance, my ex. girlfriend of 1.5 years and I didn't really have these likes and dislikes, but lasted a good length. I am wondering, then, whether they're merely coincidental, although they're pretty much the same for most things.

What similarly small things do you have with your partner?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    What similarly small things do you have with your partner?
    I dont have one :(