Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Smilies that dont smile

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why are there some with eyebrows?!! And why dont some smile?

Ive had normal smilies, smilies with eyebrows ~ and i know a guy whos selling smilies with unhappy faces--why the change? Is there anything different in them or is it just a different marking...

Who would buy 'unsmilies'?!!!

Comments

• Options
    AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

We have been plagued with these for ages, the pills that put me off taking pills, what a loads of poo !

The smilies with eyebrows are stronger than the one with out but you usually gte a mixed bag of the two. Both in my opinion vary in strength and arent worth the hassle. Yeah you can get fucked off them but the buzz isnt mdma, just a nasty twitchy mess.

:D
  • Options
    Smilies were my first ever pill ~ so ive always had a soft spot for them. I dont rate them anymore though. I was soooo much more horny off the smilies without eyebrows-

I never had ones with eyebrows til a few weeks ago. It was tooo weird my body felt like it normally does, tingly and all that but my head was so normal, no tripping or happyness just so normal.

Edited to add.. ive always needed more smilies to get high than on other pills, last weekend i had 8 smilies and felt pretty much nothing, and first time i ever had pills i had 4 smilies and thinking back i wasnt as fucked as ive been getting since. hmm
  • Options
    Logo's mean nothing people! You need to test your pills, but then I keep saying this again and again and NONE of you listen.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Logo's mean nothing people! You need to test your pills, but then I keep saying this again and again and NONE of you listen.

we listen .. but most of us are silly lazy fuckers! ;)
  • Options
    Fair enough.