Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

dinner date

argh! ok so thy boyfriend is taking me out for dinner on saturday cause his exams are finishing tomoro and its like a lil thank you (well he said its "just for being his girl" aww cutie)

so im shit scared and dont know what to wear - i so cant eat in public too but thats another forum...

i just stood and tried on everything i own ahh! and also fell over and i think i pulled my muscle in my right ankle!! ouchie...

help!! :crazyeyes pie needs advice!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wear whatever you feel comfortable in,if its a posh restaurant wear trousers and a nice top or a dress or sumit
  • Options
    I'd wear some smart trousers, like black trousers or maybe dark jeans, with a lovely smart sparkly top. If it's a smart restaurant, that is. In fact, even if it's not I'd still dress up :) - it's nice to make an effort, if he's buying you dinner.
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    I'd wear some smart trousers, like black trousers or maybe dark jeans, with a lovely smart sparkly top.

i agree with perfect day, you can't really go wrong in something like that, also if you go out afterwards, you can dance in it. :D
  • Options
    Aww, pie, that's cute :p Yeah, PD's got the right idea!

I'm doing a similar thing tonight with my bf, but we're goign to a gig afterwards and so it's a casual, trainers type affair :p

Have fun hunny!! :D:p
  • Options
    Black trousers and a low-cut top!

No-one will be watching you eat - they'll be too busy eating their dinner.
  • Options
    And looking at how great she looks?:naughty: