Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Casual shoes...not trainers!

Is there any other type of shoe that looks good with casual clothes and is comfy to walk in (anything with a heel will be ignored :p)?

I'm fed up with trainers because with some outfits they just make me look scruffy! Any ideas shall be welcomed!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Biker boots :D

Depending on the definition of "casual clothes"
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyRed
    Biker boots :D

Depending on the definition of "casual clothes"

Well not too casual...knowing me it'd have to be something that'd go with jeans or black trousers.
  • Options
    What about flat shoes? There are loads around at the moment. I have these gorgeous little kind of pointy ones from Office which are white with red hearts on. There are loads of plain or coloured ones around, some of which are more casual than others.
    I know what you mean though...I always wear trainers but sometimes feel really scruffy in them.
  • Options
    Well I was walking about in town last summer with a pair of flarey black trousers and sandals (note no socks :p)

But then it was really warm and it's not the kinda thing that everyone could pull off.

And I seem to remember feeling like a twat at times.

Sorry, that didn't help much.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Well not too casual...knowing me it'd have to be something that'd go with jeans or black trousers.

Biker boots & Jeans - what better combo could you ask for?
  • Options
    Not all trainers are scruffy. I own one pair of shoes (for my work that also double up for weddings/funerals/etc.....)

Rest of my footwear is a mix of trainers and casuals.

Check out T-Reds Website for some inspiration.
  • Options
    Have a lookie here for some ideas :)