Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cannabis and Alcohol

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What does anyone think about mixing alcohol and cannabis? Does anyone find it increases the effect of both or just causes an overall fuckness.

I find that if u drink and smoke at the same time you come out on an overall fuckness,a good buzz from the cannabis and the alcohol.
:razz:

Comments

• Options
    Re: Cannabis and Alcohol
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    What does anyone think about mixing alcohol and cannabis?
    after many years trying many drugs, booze and alcohol are my drugs of choice. seperately and together. very rare i do to much of either though.
  • Options
    I rarely used to have cannabis without a couple of drinks

This might sound weird but, if i drink Bud on its own-im fine, drink it (and this is just for bud, no other drinks) and smoke at the same time and i get a wobbly tummy and crazy head! **weird**

I like a drink and a smoke - it used to feel nice and lean, i dont drink so much anymore and when i have a session on the spliff i get lean a lot slower.. i dont know if thats because i dont have a drink, or just because ive smoked so much that it takes more and more to get stoned...

im very confused about the booze/spliff thing... its weird!
  • Options
    Well im not confused anymore,im just in there from after smoking spliffs for hours and drinking,feel v.stoned now
    :razz:
  • Options
    I don't like to combine the two, if I drink while smoking weed it makes me feel ill! don't know why so I just stick to smoking it alone! :yes:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    It can be nice mixin the two, but it's difficult to gauge how much to do. A little to much of both always makes me feel quibbed and I spin out.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    My best mate did both last nite. Normally she gets very drunk after a lot of alcohol but she got more "drunk" than normal on less booze. She was sober by two hours later though so I put it down to smoking.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    My best mate did both last nite. Normally she gets very drunk after a lot of alcohol but she got more "drunk" than normal on less booze. She was sober by two hours later though so I put it down to smoking.

Well we started at about 8 and finished at around 11.30 or so,and lasted till i was going 2 sleep at about 1.30-2.00 am.
  • Options
    What I find is that if I drink and smoke together I just get a general fuckedness that feels nice.
    If I'm pissed out of my face and I have a joint I nearly always throw up, usually because I ram the joint full of skunk because I can't see what I'm doing.
    If I'm stoned out of my face and then I go to the pub, the beer just totally knocks the fuck out of me and I'm stumbling after a few pints.