Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Prank partys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The other day we were chattin and someone said that Prank, the people who organise illegal raves, had an advert on TV. Another friend said he had seen it to. I was wondering if anyone else had seen these adverts. It would be a bit stupid to advertise on TV surely.

Comments

• Options
    Thats bullshit. That would be like a dealer advertising where he'll be and what he'll be selling
  • Options
    Does anyone know websites passing thw word on the ilegal raves?

I live in Bedford & there was a huge one up in the woods near Chicksands air base over the bank holiday wknd & then one only 3 miles away in Kempston Hardwick last wknd....

The news report said people were complaining from 5 miles away... i didnt bloody hear it?! :lol: would have gone if i had.... yes:
  • Options
  • Options
    They are clamping down on parties such as those at the moment, because quite a few people are suggesting that this summer is going to be a big one for illegal parties.

If you do go, I'd suggest not taking anything illegal with you the first time, till you know what they are like, and expect some police to be around.
  • Options
    I dont think you need to worry too much about the police at illegal raves as they will be more concerned with arresting the organisers and getting everyone away from the venue rather than searching everyone for drugs. Dont rely on this though, its just what i think.
  • Options
    Yeh is anyone does know any websites , then PM please! :D