Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mondays Business AS

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Did anybody find the 3 hours of solid writing of business studies a little difficult on the hands? Because I had to stop for 10 minutes in the last one, because my hand seized up. Did anyone else just think it was a little too long?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yes, 3 hours is too long. I was re-taking module 2, so it was just an hour for me, and that was long enough.

how did you find it, and any thoughts on the case study?
  • Options
    Oooh, how did it go people? I did that one last year, roll on the A2 next week...

We had to sit them back to back too, it's a pain cos your hand does sieze up, but you don't actually need to write that much for business to get a lot of marks - most of the marks are for analysis and evaluation. You just need to remember to extend a point far enough, like - make a suggestion, then say what would happen in an internal and an external sense if the suggestion was implemented.

Just for future reference, sorry i didn't get here earlier!
  • Options
    It was a bit much. which case study? I had 3! one was hairdressers, one was coaches, one was music shop. Ive finished now except my spanish oral! roll on results day!