Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ecstacy data sources

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
which are the best sources of ecstacy info on the net? eg. you can search for a location and it tells you all the pills that hvae been in that area and the quality etc???

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Pillreports can help but it only really gives you an idea.

TEST TEST TEST!!!
  • Options
    id say pillreports too, like sarahisgreat said (he was the one who first told me about it)... its a good source of info on the net but, like bongbudda said it only gives u an idea, websites cant ever tell you exactly whats in your pills the way a test can..
  • Options
    You might want to check the Europe part of Bluelight.nu too, a bloke puts up lab reports on there every now and again. Thats by far the best way of telling whats in your pills. But of course you have to make sure you get the one he's tested.
  • Options
    But do u not think you could die from taking pills all the time?u sometimes here of people dying and alot of people taking them every weekend.
  • Options
    Simple answer, Yes. You can die any time you take a pill. As I've said before I've seen someone very nearly die from one pill, and that was clean and pure.
    Well its a risk people feel is worth it. Last time I heard anything there is somewhere in the region of 1,000,000 pills taken every weekend and about a dozen deaths a year.
  • Options
    But how can a drug be worth taking the risk of dying,but as u say 1 million a weekend,thats alot and only 12 deaths a year,the numbers are very slim you would die.
  • Options
    Either some people dont value their life, or people think the drug is really good.

But I'm not sure the risk argument really works, is anything worth dying for? You could end up having a very restricted life if you ruled your life in that way.
    What about sky diving, horse ridding, driving a car...etc. Life is risky.

The problem comes when people dont weigh up the risks well.
  • Options
    Yes i agree with you there,life is risky,alot of things are in life.
    So people need to respect things more and control their situations.
  • Options
    Exactly, what pisses me off virtualy more than anything else are people who dont respect the chemicals that they use.
    Its bastards like that who make things illegal.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    But do u not think you could die from taking pills all the time?u sometimes here of people dying and alot of people taking them every weekend.

i think a lot of people think 'it wont happen to me'

people live in areas prone to earthquakes, or live by an active volcano, it seems dangerous and stupid but, people think 'it wont happen to me' about a lot of potentially dangerous things in life...

same with pills....
  • Options
    I dont think an earthqwake gives quite the same high though.
  • Options
    hehe true :p... but you get my point?!
  • Options
    Of course.
  • Options
    the thing is.... i will be in ibiza when i first try it, so... i would have to find a testing kit there for a cheap price, because there is no way i am utting it in my case on the way for my mother to find, surley there is a way around my problem.
  • Options
    The solution is to try an e before you go to Ibiza to be on the safe side and try and get it off a reliable dealer or a friend if possible.
  • Options
    Well, if you cant take a testing kit, (which is only two small bottles of liquid) I'd suggest trying to talk to a tourist, a lot of them take their own to Ibiza, they might have one out of their own stash they'd be willing to part with.

But remember, your quite young, be bloody careful with your use, I dont want to sound like an old git but it is bloody important.