Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

1st kiss, whens the perfect time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok people heres a question... when is the perfect time for a kiss, the 1st kiss... when to make ya move and go for it... how do you know its the right time. if your with the guy/girl your about to kiss, or if your not with them but want to kiss them, either way... whats ya answers... was just thinking about it when chatin' on MSN to a mate of mine we were discussing if both of the people knew it was time or if only 1 person thought it was the right moment and after they kissed that person then the other 1 thought it was perfect. well it was a LONG discussion was just wondering if anyone else had any thoughts on the matter

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    It's not a fairytale, it just happens. Just go with the flow. You'll know if it feels right and I believe what's meant to be will be. So if saliva is to flow t'will.

;)
  • Options
    dont get me wrong if i was that intent on doing it to someone i would, but me and my mate were just discussing the perfect kiss, coz i think its impossible for it to be perfect for both of u even b4 the kiss happens and she thinks that it isnt, i was trying to argue the point that it cud be a perfect kiss if 1 person wanted to and the other didnt, coz then after that kiss the other person cud feel it was perfect, and she said that never happens. but whatever, i suppose im just arguing and empty point with her, but i was just looking too see if i had any backup out there
  • Options
    ive kissed 2 girls

1st girl = was my first kiss, i really really liked the girl, had been seeing her for about 3 months, it was magical! :) I don't think it gets much better than that when your whole body tingles with energy, and we just hugged afterwards.

2nd girl = was her first kiss, i kinda liked her but i probably shouldn't have kissed her because she 'loves' me and im just going to end up hurting her. Anyway, was a nice kiss but it didn't have the same magical energy as my first...

It wasn't about the technique of the kiss and how good they were, it was about like how it makes you feel inside. I was actually 1/2 in shock with the first girl - like OMG I kissed her!!! :eek:

So yea the perfect kiss is possible, the girl of the first said she really liked it and i said i did too, i don't know exactly if she thought it was 'perfect' but anyway, i think the perfect kiss does exist.

But on the subject of actually kissing, don't fret about whether it will be perfect or not because if you are with someone you REALLY care about and you take things slow, then the first kiss is always perfect. :)
  • Options
    my 1st kiss was horrible!!!was like been kissed by a wet fish!
    my 2nd was ok, was on a beach under the stars.....
    my 3rd, was intence, as i made the move on my now bf, and it was really ...i dont know,:confused: cant think of the words but all is good now!!!

lv kitty x
  • Options
    First kiss was great. I was cheeky ( completely out of character :/) and just asked ( this was in the cinema btw). I thought i was being turned down and 5 minutes she just leant (sp?) over and me kissed for about 2 minutes.

Lots of little kisses inbetween. These just kinda happened.

Second/Third Kisses werent as good. It was xmas and her mate put mistletoe over her head, but rather than do it there, she took me into somewhere private. So the 2nd was about 10 secs and 3rd one i ended up literally dribbling, got very embarrassed at my bad tounging skills and walked away.

2 weeks later we broke up, and in those two weeks we hardly spoke, so im guessing she wasnt too impressed.
    And no girlfriend since so i think word may have got around too.

End.
  • Options
    Hmm... I don't worry about it or anything similar, but rather have a laugh about it and relax. For instance, with my girlfriend, I first teased her by saying 'fancy a kiss now?' and then kissing her slightly, intentionally not snogging her for few minutes whilst sarcastically saying 'you don't want a snog, do you?'. It's good fun - well, I think so. :p
  • Options
    When drunk I find is ideal...........
  • Options
    oh dont get me started on this......... but i find a good line to get a kiss from a girl is "what whould you do if i tryed to kiss you" not failed on me yet... having said that i aint tryed that on my current gf...
  • Options
    i cant remember hardly any of my first kisses... shows how special they were ;)

first with my fella we both just looked at each other and he pulled me in closer and kissed me, that was nice.. wasnt expecting it

the other first kiss i remember was a girl who was fecking fit at a rave, she was dancing next to me and after chatting to her cousin sussed out she was bi, i just grabbed hold of her hand and said 'how about a kiss' str8 in at the deep end. that wasnt perfect..but it was fun (and a great kiss) & was so much easier than every other first when its been so awkward and oooh when are we guna kiss?!!

that just runs it..
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    When drunk I find is ideal...........

Hmmm..... Sorta agree but i always end up kissing poeple i didnt want to when drunk.
    In fact come to think of it i think about 90% of poeple i have kissed has been whilst drunk :eek:
  • Options
    Yep, but law of averages some will be nice, I was a bit pissed when i got together with my girlfriend and we have been together for nearly two years, law of averages never fails.......
  • Options
    My first kiss (alllll those years ago!) was pretty horrid. I didn't particularly fancy the guy and the whole thing had far too much resemblance to being drowned by a washing machine. Too much tongue action too!

But they've all been much better since then!
    One of the best was with my current b/f before we were seeing each other. We'd 'met' (*ahem* :rolleyes: ) in Ibiza a few months before and it was the first time we'd seen each other since then. Realised he was very fanciable and we spent a fantastic night chatting and dancing away to the legend that is Paul van Dyk at Gatecrasher in London. Just holding his hand was really tingly and when we kissed it was definately one of the best experiences. Combination of fantastic club, brilliant music, 'clicking' of personalities and coming up on good pills all made for the best night :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Hmm... I don't worry about it or anything similar, but rather have a laugh about it and relax. For instance, with my girlfriend, I first teased her by saying 'fancy a kiss now?' and then kissing her slightly, intentionally not snogging her for few minutes whilst sarcastically saying 'you don't want a snog, do you?'. It's good fun - well, I think so. :p

Nope, I like mine. :D It's best not to worry about it or anything, so perhaps gently teasing or making a laugh out of it might help, especially if you (not me) get nervous about such things.
  • Options
    My first kiss when I was drunk :rolleyes:
    My second kiss was when I was drunk :rolleyes:
    My 3rd kiss was when I was tipsy with my first serious bf. The first none drunken kiss was in the hallway of my friends flat. (How romantic :rolleyes: ) :p
    My 4th kiss was with my current bf ( :wave: ) We kissed in the middle of the street in Birmingham (after numerous times of him teasing me :p ) and it was goooooooooooooooood :D:D:D

Edited to add: And up against the train station wall wasnt bad either :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots
    after numerous times of him teasing me

Treat 'em mean - keep 'em keen! :p
  • Options
    1st kiss with my current boyf was amazing, just like shyboy described-sent shivers down my spine:love: hes the bestest kiser ive ever known :D:D
    my 1st ever kiss with a boy was completely and utterly vile-exceedingly good looks but it seems they didnt give him much practice when it came to kissing-kinda locked onto my gob and started whirling his tongue about crazily, i burst out laffin in his face...:blush: feel bad about that.
  • Options
    There is no right timing unless you make the right timing