Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

2cb

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it likely that 2CB is put in ecstacy pills in the UK?

Ive read that its not common in the UK, and as far as i know ive never had 2CB, but my bf showed me an article about it a while ago and now that i think about it, im beginning to think that there has been 2CB added to a batch of VWs we had last month.

I had a triple drop and after 1 hr and a half i hadnt come up so had a double drop which brought me up straight away, and i had another 2 through the course of the night. All of us were much hornier than usual on pills, and it was almost like a constant trip, the trips didnt last for a matter of seconds before the visions dissappear like on other pills, we were tripping for 20 mins at least at a time... And touch felt amazing, everyone was just holding and touching each other because it felt so great.

Could there have been 2CB in the pills do you think? Im curious..

Bongbudda....?

Comments

• Options
    well..

Well people make 2-cb 5mg pills which i heard cost like a £5 in london , and a normal dose would be around 15-25mg so i would say if people had 2-cb thats what they would sell it as because they would make more money than selling it off as e.

I think you had MDA because that produces lots of visuals and the rest of the effects are like mdma only with less empathy but it it quite often found in pills, also mda lasts longer than mdma so if your 'trip' lasted longer then it was probably that.
  • Options
    i dont know mate, i think ud be pretty hard pushed to find 2CB pills in london, ive certainly never heard of anyone selling it.

These pills were pink VWs and came from kingston from my regular pill guy, and there was no mention of 2CB... it was more of a curiosity, wondering whether it was likely 2CB was present alongside the MDMA.

Isnt MDA MDMA anyway jakey?
  • Options
    I havent heard of 2CB being in MDMA pills for a while but there is some about, but only in very small amounts, so small in fact I cant get any, which is a bitch.

Anyway, the hornyness you describe could be 2CB, but I'm not so sure, it could have been something like meth, that turns some people into animals.
    In short, yes it could have been, but I'm not sure, it does sound a bit like it. Did you have wobbly legs at the time?

Re-reading your post I'd doubt it actualy, your come up time was too long, you say they didnt work for an hour and a half? Well 2CB works within 30mins, its preaty quick.

There is some 2-Ci going around at the moment but I doubt it was that either, its preaty pricey and the pills are really small, you would have noticed.
  • Options
    so maybe it wasnt 2CB... back to square one.. im pretty sure there was something alongside the MDMA, yeah my legs were wobbly i normally like to rave but spent the night sitting down dancing from a chair because every time i stood up i stacked it. :p

You might be right with the meth, i remember thinking the pills a little speedy, but, ive had some terrible pills whch were much more speedy and didnt feel the same effects.

guess ill never know, i think im going to try and get hold of them again, see if the same thing happens twice.
  • Options
    The wobbly legs means it was probally MDA, or maybe even MDEA, but I havent heard of the later being around for AGES.

As for the speedy effect, to be honest you'll get more of the 'speedy' effect if the pills were stuffed full of ethedrine, meth is something different. It doesnt really have the same speedy effects as base or the other types.
  • Options
    does ethedrine make you feel like youve sniffed a whole load of speed on top of the MDMA...? i didnt feel that speedy, (as i have on other pills and meth) just felt a lot more lively and horny than if the pills had been pure MDMA...

i thought MDA was MDMA bongbudda?... learn something new and all that--
  • Options
    all this drugs stuff is so confusing... i like to learn and try to know what im taking but it really confuses me

every website, book and person has something slightly different to tell you sometimes i think ill never fully understand what drugs im doing! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Right, I'll give you a quick run down;

MDMA - The only thing that really should be in your pills, the original and the best. Clear, lovely, not that active, not speedy, just beautiful. Lasts 4hrs on one dose.

MDA - This is the rough cousin of MDMA, you have to make this first before you make the other. Thats why a lot of pills these days feel a bit rough because the conversion wasnt done properly. Its more speedy, you have wobbly legs, more trippy, longer lasting, more monged, less of the loved up feeling. Come up is about 1 hour and it lasts between 5-6hrs.

MDEA - This ones a bit rare, and pointless, you need more mg and the effect isnt as good. Normaly only turns up when the synth is fucked. Trippy, speedy, more mongy than MDA, not really liked by many. Come up is short-ish, about 30mins and it lasts about 4hrs.

There are others but they dont turn up very often, although MDBD I think was in a pill a while ago.
  • Options
    :D thanks bongbudda....

So maybe some of the pills ive had in the past, that i thought were speedy and crap, were in fact MDA... clears some things up!

MDMA pills are the best, i really enjoy a night in with friends on MDMA but, in my opinion, its not a rave drug.

thx for that bong!
  • Options
    Not a problem, MDA isnt really speedy in the same way that base is, but it will have similar effects. If you know what I mean.

It takes a while to be able to judge and even then its a bit of a lottery.

I know what you mean about MDMA, when I went to Raindance I picked up some really clean pure pills, which was all very well but I didnt really have the energy to 'rave it up'.
  • Options
    hey!!

I said that it was MDA first :(
  • Options
    Re: hey!!
    Originally posted by sarahisgreat
    I said that it was MDA first :(

so u did jake.. sorry! but knowing ur new found thoughts on drugs i didnt trust u ;) sorry! u were right :)
  • Options
    yay :D

P.s- have u had a chance ot look at ur angelina thing
  • Options
    oooooooh i knew there was something i wanted to do!
  • Options
    yay report back to me what you think :D:D
  • Options
    The problem is that unless you get them lab tested you can never really be certain that what the ratio of MDA/MDMA is, you can only guess really.
    And if there is 2CB in them its unlikely to come up on the e-z test because of the amounts involved.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sarahisgreat
    yay report back to me what you think :D:D

check your PMs... :(

thx 4 the help bongbudda... taught me a fair bit!
  • Options
    I did , check urs :p
  • Options
    2cb

or not 2cb

that is the question.