Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Truffles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ordered some off wellcoolstuff.com and was just wondering the best way to consume... Are they okay to eat as they are (do they actually taste alright?) or is it best to prepare them in some way?

Any handy hints would be welcome :)

Comments

• Options
    There was a post about wellcoolstuff.com a while ago,heres the link.
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45761
    According to zoma as stated in that thread just to eat them normal like in tea but they don't taste too nice.
  • Options
    Yeah they're fine to eat as they are. Had 22g of these on Friday night - it was *mad*. Managed to eat all those in three mouthfuls, just make sure you've got a drink to help wash them down, and something to take the taste away because they do taste horrible, but just about bearable.
    Tea does make them more managable, but personally I prefer to eat them straight, saves hassle and maximises efficiency.
    Also, if you're impatient - use www.potseeds.co.uk, they offer a next day delivery service for an extra fiver, and it's run by extremely nice people!
  • Options
    Cheers!
    We'll probably try necking them down then. Not a big fan of tea anyway so doubt it'd make it much easier to consume! Looking forward to trying them out, not tried any 'trippy' drugs yet so should be fun :)

Already ordered them from wellcool now, but thanks for the link!
  • Options
    Zoma-is potseeds reliable in sending their items and do their products actually work because we bought Salvia before and didn't really do much and would they be able to do next day delivery on places to N.Ireland?Was thinking of getting some truffles but my friend said they dont work.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Zoma-is potseeds reliable in sending their items and do their products actually work because we bought Salvia before and didn't really do much and would they be able to do next day delivery on places to N.Ireland?Was thinking of getting some truffles but my friend said they dont work.

Well your friend's a fool. :p
    Seriously though, in all my experiences with the place, they've provided a great service and every product has worked.
    I've heard of many people saying that salvia didn't work for them. How did you take it? Was it just the leaf or extract?
    Not sure if they offer next day to N.Ireland, if you e-mail them they should be able to tell you.
    Have a psychadelic time whatever you decide to do! :D
  • Options
    Thanks.Think i will email them.I smoked it in a pipe and it was the leaf,have never got the extract.I know the extract is stronger.