Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Disgusting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Drugs make me sick. You may say my head is full of anti-drug propaganda, but i know people who have lost family members, but when you hear about it, you all dismiss it as propaganda by the police. You may also say that drugs and cigarettes are legal drugs that people die from, but they dont mess up your brain and the long-term effects are not known. I am not saying it is all of you, and im not stereotyping either, but im sure a lot of you are just junkies in denial.

Comments

• Options
    ok, thanks for your opinion, bye.
  • Options
    oh i forgot to say in my previous post,
    bugger off!
  • Options
    Look we all know that drugs are bad for you and there is a risk of dying. We all also know how to take drugs safly. Not that im sayin you definatly wont die if your safe but most drug users know what there doing and are aware of the risks. Also most drug users do not want people lecturing them on the dangers of drugs, WE KNOW THE DANGERS!!!!!! and hey, you might get hit by a bus tomorrow so live your life for the moment.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daffeh
    oh i forgot to say in my previous post,
    bugger off!

Im so sorry. When i came here i thought this was a messagebpard where I was entitled to an opinion. It appears I was wrong.
  • Options
    i respect your opinion, but you consider druggies the people who walk around asking for 20p off everyone so they can save up for the heroin fix. but not all drug users are like that, i smoke weed on a very regular basis. it does burn a mega hole in my pocket but i enjoy it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    it does burn a mega hole in my pocket but i enjoy it.

In more ways than one if you smoke soap :p
  • Options
    Hey come on people!

I don't usually post in the drugs forum because... well I don't do them! BUT relax a little, the Drugs forum doesn't say 'for drug-takers only'; it can also be a place to discuss issues surrounding drug-taking, so the doc horatio is perfectly entitled to tell people what he thinks! He was a little provocative saying 'you're all junkies in denial' but give him a break!
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Im so sorry. When i came here i thought this was a messagebpard where I was entitled to an opinion. It appears I was wrong.

well yes you are entitled to your own opinion, but when we get about 3 of these bloody posts per week.

"i dont like drugs", "u shouldnt do drugs", "Drugs make me sick" etc

well dont come to the drugs forum then, keep your ass in entertainment or whatever.
  • Options
    Re: Disgusting
    Drugs make me sick. You may say my head is full of anti-drug propaganda, but i know people who have lost family members, but when you hear about it, you all dismiss it as propaganda by the police. You may also say that drugs and cigarettes are legal drugs that people die from, but they dont mess up your brain and the long-term effects are not known. I am not saying it is all of you, and im not stereotyping either, but im sure a lot of you are just junkies in denial.
    the way this is typed out and phrased you don't need no drugs boy!
    i too know of families who have lossed loved ones ...in the iraq war. the falklands war. the second world war. riding motorbikes.
    climbing big fucking mountains and falling off. millions dying all the time from alcohol related stuff. millions more dying cos they stopped breathing for different reasons.
    it would be a good idea to; just say no! ok?
  • Options
    Re: Disgusting

Thank you for your oppinion, but as others have already mentioned, most people who takes drugs, know the risks, know the dangers, and know their limits. People who die from taking drugs have normally been either careless, or stupid, by not looking after themselves or by taking too much!
  • Options
    we had this debate kind of a while back it might be worth reading it through Doc Horatio

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44273

Also Doc can you give me the evidence that cigs don't mess up your brain. Tell me what do you think about alcohol? Can you define what you think a junkie is please?
  • Options
    I take drugs because I like them, thats all you need to know. I dont hurt anyone, I dont steel to fund my intake of recreational pharmaceuticals so it all good.

This a very tired argument, that nobody is going to win, it is always the same, some newbie runs in and tells us we are all going to hell for our sins without having enough evidence or a well thought out argument to back it up.

round and round and round.....
  • Options
    id just like to say
    A) i dont give a fuck what the twat says
    B) i dont give a fuck about what he has and hasnt lost. I DONT CARE, this isnt councelling, if u want sympathy fuck off elsewhere you little queer
    C) everyones lost people in their lives, i dont go on the AA's website saying all road users go too fast. so fuck off.

Im glad you dont do drugs, i dont care if uve lost people through it, its life. Shit happens.
    Deal with it.
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Everyone has a right to an opinion on these boards. It's how you phrase your opinions that matter.

doc horatio and RobS - consider this a warning.

Dom
This discussion has been closed.