Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

whats wrong with me?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
heylo all

just thought i would ask if anyone has been in this situation before...

i keep having lil panic attacks and freaking out - i feel like im thinking too fast for what i can cope and that im making all the wrong decisions from what i wear to what im doing at college...

..i cant see it being stress cause ive finished college for the year, dont have a job and im pretty happy at the moment im just feeling really anxious...

ive just sat here crying soo much that im laughing at myself and i just dont know what to do...

anyone got anything they can say which will help i would be grateful!

love pie xx
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sounds like you need a holiday!!
  • Options
    wish that was the answer but it is really serious im starting to really worry myself!!
  • Options
    I'm not kidding - sounds' like you're thinking too much - you need to remove yourself from your situation and look at things from the outside in.

Go away for a short break, go explorer somewhere you've never been!!
  • Options
    Re: whats wrong with me?
    Originally posted by pie
    heylo all

just thought i would ask if anyone has been in this situation before...

i keep having lil panic attacks and freaking out - i feel like im thinking too fast for what i can cope and that im making all the wrong decisions from what i wear to what im doing at college...

..i cant see it being stress cause ive finished college for the year, dont have a job and im pretty happy at the moment im just feeling really anxious...

ive just sat here crying soo much that im laughing at myself and i just dont know what to do...

anyone got anything they can say which will help i would be grateful!

love pie xx

Go and see your doc, i've been in panic alot before. Theres probably an underlaying prob. Go talk about it & try not to worry.