Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sexy clothes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Girls and boys, what clothes do you find most sexy on the opposite sex, I dont mean, just underwear, I mean, what in the street would someone need to be wearing, to grab your attention- T shirt and jeans etc.. For me, I like the alternative look, although I am currently and happily taken with the best girl ever! Just after some opinions.

Comments

• Options
    As said in the hair thread I like the boybandy look! Love a guy in jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt, find that very sexy! :yum:
  • Options
    Well on a boy I like baggy, worn skater type jeans with a t shirt....preferably a band t shirt :P As long as they have the jeans...I'm happy.
  • Options
    Rocker/skater clothes like me :)
  • Options
    I love guys in jeans that cling in the right places and a fairly tight t-shirt or a shirt. :naughty:
  • Options
    i like goth guys...hmm....so sexy
  • Options
    Skater guys... With the baggy pants and a shirt that's not too tight but not too loose either.
  • Options
    Definetly a sexy grungey guy. Hair is more imp to me than the clothes but clothes-wise, I guess anything rocky like is good. Tho the classic jeans n nice tightish tee is the seiest option! Just like the gorge bit of stuff I pulled sat...mmmm so lush!

Ok I will stop being shallow now!!:naughty:
  • Options
    I went on holiday and had some shirts custom made for me by a tailor and have to say I love wearing them. They simply just fit in all the right places and that fact alone makes them look better then off the shelf shirts.

When I go back I plan to have more things made.

One added benefit is that the material is amazing, one shirt in particular I wore on the plane home for 8 hours and it never even got creased - I've washed it twice and it's not needed to be ironed afterwards!!

If you wear clothes you feel comfortable in then you have more confidence and that in itself is attractive to others.
  • Options
    Short skirt and FMBs. Mmmmm!
  • Options
    TopMan look. Mmm.
  • Options
    Anything from French Connection - especially jeans! I love the clothes Dermot O'Leary was wearing on tonights BBLB - lurvely jeans and white shirt :)
  • Options
    Strappy dresses..........mmmmmmmmm.
    The hippy look.
    Anything classy, a touch of elegance.
    Oh yeah, and Fuck Me Boots... with stockings.
    Any girl who just radiates.....if you know what I mean.

Somewhere..........A Frog's Dreaming
  • Options
    i think a guy looks hot in a suit.... tux, that kinda thing, also army uniform....VERY hot!

i feel sexy in my catsuit.....:blush: maybe u didnt need to no that!!!

kitten xx