Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sexiest Smell

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Girls, whats the sexiest smell on a guy? Natural B.O, deodrant, after shave, hair gel etc? And what brand, if you can be specific! such as La Costa after shave or Bryl Cream hair wax. When I am not with my g.f and I smell someone with her perfume, it instantly reminds me of her, and I go all happy :)

Comments

• Options
    God you're asking a lot of questions!!!

Issey Miyake aftershave :yum:
  • Options
    I think the type of aftershave/deordrant they wear is quite sexy. Linx does it for me personally :thumb:
  • Options
    I once took a ride with some girls and they kept saying hhow nice my aftershave smelt .. except I wasn't wearing any .. took me ages to figure out but that day I ran out of hair gel so used my mum's scented hairspray .. guess girls like smells for girls??
  • Options
    ya know the smell you get after a hard days work on a guy...i LOVE that smell, the smell of a mans sweat(before it get mingingly stinky) is such a turn on!
  • Options
    i usually wear hugo blue after hearing it had good reactions but nothin so far so i switched to higher by christian dior recently and had better luck with that so far!
  • Options
    The new fragrance, Plush by FUBU, is gorgeous.A Perfume Shop exclusive. And Polo Blue, Ralph Lauren. And Hugo Boss is nice too. But theres so many to choose from! Damn working in the perfume shop!
  • Options
    i love the smell of the stuff my boyf sometimes puts in his hair-toni & guy funky gunk...it smells yummy:D
  • Options
    Baking. The smell of baking is nice :) and chocolate.

...oh, we're on sexy smells. Sexy smells?! Um, aftershave can be a lil overpowering... no, I'll stick with baking and chocolate. I'm sure they can be sexy sometimes... :confused:
  • Options
    A nice clean smelling crotch ... :naughty:
  • Options
    ben has this Nivea aftershave balm stuff that makes me melt when i smell it:D