Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pre cum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't get anything coming out when i get an erection and have no stimulation... only when i'm close to cuming will i have a bit come out before the full creamy load;) anyone else different?

Comments

• Options
    My boyfriend is the same nothing much comes out before he cums!:)
  • Options
    sometimes I get more pre-cum, than the full monty !!
    but my full monty seems to have reduced a bit lately, but thats another problem.
    any body got any ideas about this ?
  • Options
    yeh my guy has a little pre but its very very very close 2 when he comes lol.:p
  • Options
    I do precum quite alot when im with someone, it isnt just before i cum for proper it is more of a continous thing.
  • Options
    I get loads of pre-cum. It just flows and flows! :D I had an ex who loved pre-cum. She loved the way it made her lips tingle. :yum: So that was fortunate for both of us! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Some guys I've been with have had less pre-cum than others. I have a fair amount of pre-cum until shortly before I actually cum - and then it gushes out like a river! Pre-cum is more tasty than actual cum so people don't seem to mind ...