Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

need help on cocaine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have taked cocaine three time before but never actaully bought it. i want some more, so i was wondering whats the going rate like. How much should it cost for a line of cocaine? Any help would be great!
peace the-macca

Comments

• Options
    Re: need help on cocaine
    Originally posted by the-macca
    whats the going rate like. How much should it cost for a line of cocaine? Any help would be great!
    peace the-macca
    you mean you can buy a line at a time now!? fast food fast women and fast drugs love joy peace
  • Options
    yeah thats right i have been offered a line for 20 pound...how does that add up?
  • Options
    your getting ripped of mate £20 a line :lol: it only costs £40 - £50 and gram
  • Options
    Depending on quality, expect to pay £40 - £80 per gram
  • Options
    Ditto. £50/gram here and it's pretty good stuff (although I'm no expert).
    £20/line??! Blimey. Don't do it! :eek:
  • Options
    40-50 a g here too mate!

tell him to fuck off!!! :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: need help on cocaine
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    you mean you can buy a line at a time now!? fast food fast women and fast drugs love joy peace

i was thinking the exact same thing.... wow, buying coke a line at a time. 40 - 50 quid a gram anywhere is about the norm
  • Options
    Coke used to be about 50 when I bought it, but that was two years ago now, not that I bought it very often anyway.

As for buying it by the line, I wouldnt, seems an odd way of doing it really. You should get about 8-10 lines out of a gram of charly, so he's taxing you about 180 per gram, a little over the odds perhaps.
  • Options
    40 - 50 a gram here too. My mates usually give me lines but if they're running a bit low I usually buy lines for a fiver and my mates are pretty buzzing by that.
  • Options
    cheers for all the advice people i will tell they guy to get fuck! so i am lookin at about 5er ish!
    peace the-macca
  • Options
    Originally posted by the-macca
    cheers for all the advice people i will tell they guy to get fuck! so i am lookin at about 5er ish!
    peace the-macca

i wouldnt buy it by the line at all mate...

its not worth it at all and will just be a waste of money...

youve done it 3 times before, i cant remember how much i needed to take before i felt a little something when i first started, but it was probably about a half g or a g... and i wasnt exactly high..
  • Options
    never did much for me. if i wanted to be rushin upwards i would always choose amphetamine. each to his own though.
  • Options
    One gram of relatively good qaulity coke should last one person a whole evening, well 10-4 anyway, but as with anything qaulity is very varied.

That and to a lot of people they are under the influence and dont really realise it, "is this it?" is a comon question.
  • Options
    yeah when i first started it was pot luck whether id get good coke or not.. at first i thought the stuff i was getting was brilliant but it was only when i tried more that i realised it was completly crap...

been lucky at the moment tho and over the last few months my faith in finding good stuff has been restored...

but if im looking for a good high i agree with u moroccan.. def amphetamine cheaper and a much higher high :p

but i do love a nice bit of cocaine.. :D
  • Options
    basically the same as what everyone has said befor although we have been able to get coke at £35 a gram a few times. I didnt know you could by coke by the line exept of mates, adn then i would say £5 for a nice line.
    I just rememberd we got this really good coke once but it was brown :confused: before anyone says anything it definatly wasnt herion, just really nice/dirty coke. :)
  • Options
    It might have been heated a bit too much, coke goes brown if you leave it on a heater or similar.
    That or it might have just been a crap synth, although its not strictly a synth. I'm preaty sure I wouldnt want brown coke.
  • Options
    the price of cocaine round my area has dropped dramatically, i can get a gram for 35 pounds and its good stuff.

but i prefer whizz myself, lasts much longer and better value for your money i think.