Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wat is it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what makes a person special? what makes/made you fall in love?

Comments

• Options
    God.. Don't talk to me about love.. Fucking love... Well first off, If i'm set on someone I am capeable of falling for them really fast.. I don't know this happens.. It just does.. I hate it.. It gets me in a whole lot of shit.. Its a rarity that good things come of it! :D
  • Options
    yep same here fall in :heart: far to easily.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*~ @ngel ~*~
    yep same here fall in :heart: far to easily.

I do if its someone im capable of falling for but it doesnt happy very often...but the occasional time I may...I fall hard and fast and I always come down with a bump...make sense:confused:
  • Options
    i don't know... i think i fell in love once and its still kinda holding on to me - bah first love sux :(
  • Options
    Love, ya thats a tough one... urmm, falling inlove never used to come easy to me, infact i didnt think i wud till my ex.... but ermm then i did bad idea, i agree wiv shyboy love sucks, it always seems that you fall inlove with someone and then nobody falls inlove with you, and if they do you never know about it, till they dont feel ANYTHING anymore
  • Options
    Love? It's a hard one to describe. I believe I've been in love in the past but sometimes wonder if i've been in love OR in love with the idea of being in love. Does that make sense to anyone?
  • Options
    love, hmmmm i don't know i just seem to know when i'm in love, it's not something i like to say as many people just use "love" as a generic term for there atracttion to someone, however at the minute i still get goosebumps and butterflys when i know i'm going to be seeing my G/f, i can spend all the time in the world with her and she doesn't get on my nerves, we just seem to be able to be together and not have to say anything were just happy, i don't like being apart from her...the list goes on but personally you just know when your in love, theres a "feeling" you get that i can't describe, no one can tell you, you just know

and for the record i'm in love with my Girlfriend, the wonderful fabulous and sexy Witch-Kitten
  • Options
    Finding someone totally on your wavelength, you pine for them, think about them all the time and cant imagine your life withouth them.

Well thats how it was for me anyway :)
  • Options
    I've only been in love once and I only started to love him after we were together for a year!

I think I'm a bit strange.