Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

somethign about that some1

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
arghhh what do you love about that special some1, not ness your guy or gurl, but just some1 thats special to you.
mine is this girls voice... its just SOOOOOOOOO nice, makes me feel relaxed and ermm i dont know all kinda weird inside. :D anyone else got nething to add?
i dont wanna be the only weird person here :S !

Comments

• Options
    Lol you're not weird at all !:) I know what you mean. Personally, I love someone who's appearance is a bit different - and they're not daunted by it - somebody a bit...... 'rugged', for want of a better phrase. And they have to smell nice as well (NOT Lynx!), although that's probably more of a requirement. *Looks around, feels a bit stupid now* :confused:
  • Options
    Their voice...

And the smell of their skin... it's just that guy smell (not BO or aftershave!)

mmm...
  • Options
    I lurve my guy's voice, it can make me feel calm n can take away whatever was worrying me...

So no, you aint the only one
  • Options
    And the smell of their skin... it's just that guy smell (not BO or aftershave!) Mmm....

Mmmm....
  • Options
    That guy smell is soooo nice.....
    *swoons*
  • Options
    i love the way someone special to me can just hug me an make everything feel beter (i know that sounds cheesy but hey).
  • Options
    UM - about my boyfriend? I love the fact that he likes to windowshop all day just like me and that he loves animals like me, and that he can tell when its going to rain seconds before it does.

About the man I have a major crush on in work...his sense of humour, the funny e-mails he sends me, his eyes...the way he gets really close to me when he's showing me something and I feel like we could just kiss eachother but we both know we cant.

GAAAHHHH...why is the unobtainable so damn attractive?
  • Options
    The way a guys eyes brighten when they smile
    The cute lil comments they make
    The way a lil sympathy or reassurance from them goes a long long way
    And of course, i'ma echo the other girlies and say their smell
    *dreams*
  • Options
    I fall for lad's smiles, everytime :D
  • Options
    eyes, and personailty, the guy smell, the cuddles when ure down, sweet kisses, wispers when no1 is listing, the look of love in there eyes, the feeling that your so happy you can fly, you feel warm, passion,love in your blood, and you tingle all over and your heart beats so fast you think the room is spinning, nothing else matters but you and him......just from that one look,
    And you know, he's the one, the one you want forever.

my guy is soooooo lovely its untrue, he's my perfect guy.

kitten
    xxxxx
    xxxxx
    xxxxx
  • Options
    for me its got to be the way someone look at you like your the only person in the room....or those little cuddles that leave you tingling all over.:naughty:
  • Options
    *Takes notes*
  • Options
  • Options
    said really in that voice : ok i'll c u soon i'm on my way over now' ;):naughty:
  • Options
    i love the fact that i can tell my girlfriend ANYTHING!, also i love her personality adn her smile and eyes, her body and she knows just how to tease me! it drives me wild when shes like that, but also we can just sit and hug and don't have to say anything it's great

she just makes me feel loved and cared about
  • Options
    Hmm, accourding to some people I have sexy vioce! :D;)

Hehe, well for me it would have to be those big massive.... sparkling eyes.. When they just look right at ya.. And you kinda get absorbed..

Oh, and don't forget that really nice, firm.. Well shaped..... Smile! And of course there vioce.. It can't be ear peircing essex girl style.. Or cockney slang.. Just a nice soft.. Well spoken tone.. Mmm *dreams* :D