Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First reactions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Girls, what is normally your first relation to seeing a guy that you’re about to sleep with naked?

Blokes, similar question. What’s your reaction to seeing a bird naked that your about to bang hard and fast:naughty:

Is there anything you say or do straight away?

Is there anything you wish your partner/ONS would do to make you more at easy with them in that Situation?

Comments

• Options
    I crave oral sex so I'd like to think that every girl I ever sleep with will suck my cock. If she doesn't take the upper hand then I will ask her nicely to suck my cock. If she still fails to comply I will fucking well make her suck my cock.

Then I will pleasure her.
  • Options
    Oh and sorry to say it girls - You lot and the media have gone on about it so much that I now do notice every little roll of fat, stretch mark, cellulite patch and misplaced pubic hair. Life sucks. What you gonna do?
  • Options
    RLMFAO @ SIR CUM
  • Options
    I think 'wow, you're nice', as my dick sticks up like the Effiel Tower and the smile on my face increases to the width of the UK. :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Oh and sorry to say it girls - You lot and the media have gone on about it so much that I now do notice every little roll of fat, stretch mark, cellulite patch and misplaced pubic hair. Life sucks. What you gonna do?

not shag you!
    find someone who doesn't notice all that shit
  • Options
    smile and look him in the eye, then suck his cock :D

but sir cum wouldn't have to look very far to find my faults so i wouldn't sleep with him. nor do i particularly want to see him naked. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy
    not shag you!
    find someone who doesn't notice all that shit

But I'm sure a hot girl like you with all these work men lined up to have a go doesn't have to worry about such things?
  • Options
    But I'm sure a hot girl like you with all these work men lined up to have a go doesn't have to worry about such things?

well no I didn't worry until you just mentioned that you notice all the bad bits!
  • Options
    Girls I'm joking. Why would I get picky when I'm about to start Poking!?

Besides sfnu, my body is mighty fine. And a decent cock to match.
  • Options

phew!
    Besides sfnu, my body is mighty fine. And a decent cock to match.

well helloooo :flirt:

And to make me at ease, just tell me I'm gorgeous - works a treat for me anyway....in fact any sort of complimenting...
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy

phew!

well helloooo :flirt:

And to make me at ease, just tell me I'm gorgeous - works a treat for me anyway....in fact any sort of complimenting...

Your gorgeous- so what ya doing tonight :naughty:

Well I try to compliment her- you dont want to say or stare and then not get sex now do we? I try to just keep on doing what we were doing and if shes good body ill comnpliment her if not i'll try forget about it till I ifnish-

Love toned up women :D